Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

the numerate douche is going to pull "data based evidence" from his ass to support this....watch this space

this innumerate fcuk is going to go by his gut to call everybody who 'feels' middle class, as being wronged by the 'leftist cabal'.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work, moron. Although I have my own space, I'm not about to waste time trying to get data evidence to you.

You must be at home, why don't you pull some data on real wages in India. Lets see who is middle class.

Feel free to login on Sunday night, I shall pull all the data you want, to make my point.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

this innumerate fcuk is going to go by his gut to call everybody who 'feels' middle class, as being wronged by the 'leftist cabal'.

duh........how are you original and so non-repetitive....

will you ask my Mathematics marks now .....i forgot where I kept my degree...

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

duh........how are you original and so non-repetitive....

will you ask my Mathematics marks now .....i forgot where I kept my degree...

kharma ra. edho chey. I'm out. I have better things to do than to deal with a moron, who thinks he's too clever.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm at work, moron. Although I have my own space, I'm not about to waste time trying to get data evidence to you.

You must be at home, why don't you pull some data on real wages in India. Lets see who is middle class.

Feel free to login on Sunday night, I shall pull all the data you want, to make my point.

duh.....dude still thinks somehow I care for "why he preaches morality" ...its not about the "why".....its that you "do" preach.....and I have fun in trolling all kinds of "Holier than thou" preachers.....as i said that you think you are different from "religious bigots" is what makes you even more funnier......