desi companies lo work chesevallaki

Renault

4 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

TCS vallu top man  a company loo..manchi talent and hardwork chestharu man..most of them get visibility .techm,infy vallu chala frustrated ppl  

I don't know about infy, techm

But your point on TCS, hard work I agree , but talent is not so great.. Much politics from middle management. They play all games.. 

Can you imagine they replace 10+ guy with a fresher and cheat client. It's damn easy for them. Of course it's happening with every other MNC. But I've seen it in TCS. They recruit a lot, jobless who hired by them feel they're secured their career, but they'll get to know things by 2-3 years. By that time you realise the fact , your junior will be ready to replace. No worries for manager. 

Long stories if people start talking about these. 

Love your job, not your company.

rgv-o.gif.5c23790f38245b4552fa2348cecb29

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• Renault

• nandananditha

• RamanaReddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RamanaReddy said:

But your point on TCS, hard work I agree , but talent is not so great.. Much politics from middle management. They play all games.. 

Can you imagine they replace 10+ guy with a fresher and cheat client. It's damn easy for them. Of course it's happening with every other MNC. But I've seen it in TCS. They recruit a lot, jobless who hired by them feel they're secured their career, but they'll get to know things by 2-3 years. By that time you realise the fact , your junior will be ready to replace. No worries for manager. 

Entha exp Lekapote intha correct ga cheptav. Baga naliginattunav Tcs lo. %$#$

1 minute ago, LivingLegend said:

Entha exp Lekapote intha correct ga cheptav. Baga naliginattunav Tcs lo. %$#$

It's all part of learning.. 

Edo alaa kalisochindhi Anthe..

13 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

Nenu inposys lo pani chesey time lo key role play chesaanu

Ante andari thaalalu open chesevaadiva?

just kidding ?

1 hour ago, RamanaReddy said:

+1 My first project was with Desi team. I learned so much on technical side but their politics sucks.

15 hours ago, Renault said:

like infy, cts ,tcs etc lo pani chese vallaki antha knowledge, subject ela vastundi man...with 4 or 5 yr exp they will be tech lead, architect positions,, and have very good knowledge..

how yaa?

Nope 4 or 5 years lead role oka decade back icche vallu , ippudu kaadu .

they are organised in their recruitment process, they filter most of the junk ..talents ni gurthinchi first chinna responsibilites ichi they evaluate your performance like a report card. if you are performing well they assign more responsibilities and put some pressure....inka pressure cooker la esina tarvaata etuvanti vaadaina boil avvalsinde.....unfortunately, most of the junk is ending up in US with easy route through F1 visa ..you agree or not but this is true.

15 hours ago, Renault said:

like infy, cts ,tcs etc lo pani chese vallaki antha knowledge, subject ela vastundi man...with 4 or 5 yr exp they will be tech lead, architect positions,, and have very good knowledge..

how yaa?

antha ledhu bro... it all depends on their luck.

Also india lo telsu kadha 24/365 work work work kontha mandhi google paina bhathikesthaaru konthamandhi ala pakkanodi meedha bhathikeshtaaruu

15 hours ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

They have lot of time to learn and share with colleagues...and they can experiment and try their skills..

manaki ikkada very hard deadlines untai...moreover...no helping mostly...solo ga work cheyyali..so likited knowledge..

more over Visa tensions

8 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

they are organised in their recruitment process, they filter most of the junk ..talents ni gurthinchi first chinna responsibilites ichi they evaluate your performance like a report card. if you are performing well they assign more responsibilities and put some pressure....inka pressure cooker la esina tarvaata etuvanti vaadaina boil avvalsinde.....unfortunately, most of the junk is ending up in US with easy route through F1 visa ..you agree or not but this is true.

nuvvu which desi comp lo working ?Infy tcs wip?  nee frustuation choosthunte neeku evvaado masters gaadu bhaaaga ROD petti untaaadu

23 minutes ago, suryausa said:

+1 My first project was with Desi team. I learned so much on technical side but their politics sucks.

desi team aithe politics aduthunadu ani telusudhi

thelodu sketch gesindu ante , direct osting ye

9 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

well penned

agree

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

nuvvu which desi comp lo working ?Infy tcs wip?  nee frustuation choosthunte neeku evvaado masters gaadu bhaaaga ROD petti untaaadu

lol...nen masters student ne...appudu appudu nijaalu maatlad kovali bro...manadi tappaina sare

15 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

lol...nen masters student ne...appudu appudu nijaalu maatlad kovali bro...manadi tappaina sare

Yea bro I agree.. 2012 nunchiii antha junk a