Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• Peter123

• mtkr

• tom bhayya

6 minutes ago, siru said:

They couldn't handle Portland..lol

here comes the thunder

portland aaa...lol....blazers is another bs team,,,its a wonder they made it to semis,,,did you even watch the G5,,curry's last shoot,,,dude make your level up in curry's stats,,he's been compared to top shooters of nba history,,celtics/heat's ray allen,,reggie miller, kobe, etc., for now he is 2 times mvp, 3 times all star,,,its amazing to watch him shoot,,

On May 13, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Peter123 said:

nope its not gonna happen,, i hope you know the strength of warriors, lol,,,,its never gonna be that easy,,,but i appreciate okc for their efforts for making to finals, 

king james gonna end warriors but its not gonna be easy sh!t,,,go james, go cavs.....and good luck okc, you better know its not gonna happen,,,but yea go kd, go brook, go ibaka,,,would have lil better if fear the beard (j harden) is still in okc,,,anyways goodluck okc!!!,,,do your best to stop them warriors....

said the same earlier...

warriors iz whole team play n okc iz dependency play...

Okc.. whn thy r on roll u cannot stop thm.. 

Okc n warrs.. its tough fr any of thm 2 beat othr.. 

Okc.. thy shld hav won it in '12 whn evry 1 iz gng gud n had grt comb..

now evry1(most) will support okc fr thr grt plyng paasion n attitute towards gme.. evn in realty thy know its hard frm thm to beat warrer/ cavs... but hope thy will do itt..

on othr.. cavs waitng fr sme tough fight bef cmng 2 fnls... hope heat/ rptrs give thm some...

33 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

nope its not gonna happen,, i hope you know the strength of warriors, lol,,,,its never gonna be that easy,,,but i appreciate okc for their efforts for making to finals, 

king james gonna end warriors but its not gonna be easy sh!t,,,go james, go cavs.....and good luck okc, you better know its not gonna happen,,,but yea go kd, go brook, go ibaka,,,would have lil better if fear the beard (j harden) is still in okc,,,anyways goodluck okc!!!,,,do your best to stop them warriors....

@3$%

10 minutes ago, mtkr said:

said the same earlier...

warriors iz whole team play n okc iz dependency play...

Okc.. whn thy r on roll u cannot stop thm.. 

Okc n warrs.. its tough fr any of thm 2 beat othr.. 

Okc.. thy shld hav won it in '12 whn evry 1 iz gng gud n had grt comb..

now evry1(most) will support okc fr thr grt plyng paasion n attitute towards gme.. evn in realty thy know its hard frm thm to beat warrer/ cavs... but hope thy will do itt..

on othr.. cavs waitng fr sme tough fight bef cmng 2 fnls... hope heat/ blzrs give thm some...

warriors is not a whole team play,,lil bit here and there Klay thompson,,bench players all not really that up,,,curry's last game blazers tried theor best but its in those last minutes of game, where curry changed with his shoot, like i said,,u got to check his game, i mean curry game,,i am not a fan of him,,but he's best shooter now,,,warrios making this big is just becoause of curry,,,whole nation knows about it lol,,,okc is a young talented and passionated team ,,agreed but that doesn't mean they can make it with the opponent which is a s strong as a fukk,,heat struggling with no big 3's like they had,,,thats why even bs team like raptors giving them tough times..anyways,,take it easy

On 5/13/2016 at 0:33 AM, okkachance said:

Konchem over excited unnav bro..but I can understand :D ...not that easy with warriors...

On 5/13/2016 at 0:25 AM, Peter123 said:

lol...where u at now?

OKC just beat the Thunders on their home LoL.1q

23 minutes ago, siru said:

lol...where u at now?

OKC just beat the Thunders on their home LoL.1q

i am in india dude, just watched the game,,,yea okc's day...couple of bad passes, missed 3 pointers by curry. good one overall by okc,,,btw i am not a anti okc,,just being honest with gsw,,lol....if okc makes it i will be proud of them,,but lets see

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

u sound like a warrior hater, indeed i am as well...lol,,i do not want warriors to pick the ring this time...go james

no i am not a hater..OKC has been my team since i started watching NBA..

but I do hate the band wagon fans of Warriors..It used to be the Heat fens back in the day..now they are warriors fans lol

Just now, siru said:

no i am not a hater..OKC has been my team since i started watching NBA..

but I do hate the band wagon fans of Warriors..It used to be the Heat fens back in the day..now they are warriors fans lol

alright, i was a basket ball player in my school days, i am hardcore nba fan since childhood, cheer leading bulls, (jordan yeeeaa), later when jordam=n was gone (charlotte hornets), i became fan of lakers , i used to like celtics as well, (ofcourse the most rings for lakers and celtics), then i became huge fan for king james, cheer leading heat, he's from Ohio, even curry too,,thats why last year ring even though gsw made it, we're like its our ring, both are from ohio,,,,but this time i am just waiting for james to kick currys ass real bad,,,,to my plan it will be gsw and cavs this tie again...but i love okc on other side,,,lets see,,anything can happen in the ball game,...go james go cavs....

On 5/13/2016 at 10:43 PM, siru said:

OKC   To Western Conference Finals bl@st

Time to Fold the Warriors..

On 5/13/2016 at 0:14 AM, tom bhayya said:

@3$%@3$%

Folding almost done

3-1 OKC 

bl@st

On 5/13/2016 at 10:54 PM, mtkr said:

unna aapicherrr..

On 5/13/2016 at 0:11 AM, Peter123 said:

lol...thats never gonna happen,,,i wish okc able to make it with gsw