lol PK

NinduChandurudu

Didn't power star Pawan Kalyan start his Jana Sena Party with political intentions? According to famous producer and industrialist Potluri Vara Prasad (PVP), who was associated with Pawan in the initial days of Jana Sena, said he had originally wanted to run it as non-political organisation, but Pawan later converted into a full-fledged political party.

In an interview to GreatAndhra magazine, PVP said what they thought was different from what Pawan had done. “As a result, we distanced ourselves away from Jana Sena silently,” he said.

He refuted the reports that he was planning to contest on Jana Sena ticket in the last elections. “In fact, I was out of India at that time,” he said.

PVP recalled that he had very good relationship with Y S Rajasekhar Reddy and Jaganmohan Reddy. “But I had a word of difference with Jagan and I remained silent,” he said.

He clarified that he had no plan to make a film with Pavan Kalyan. He also made it clear it that he would not do any business that had close links with the government. To a question, he said he was getting good returns on the investments made in Sakshi.

On another issue, he said he had already told the CBI  that he would face any punishment if there was a single note showing that he had got benefitted from YSR.