Online trainings experiences/precautions

acuman

Mine is diff case altogether.. nenu Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate trainings isthu vunta.. trainings mostly OOPT students vastharu.. Job vacchaka money istham , vacchaka marchipotharu.. Consultancy vallaki chepthey intial ga 500$ per candidate antaru.. tarvatha.. prooxy kooda teesukovali appudu inka istham antaru.. anduke chirak putti.. limited circle lo teslina vallaki training isthunna.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• GunturGongura

• adavilo anna

• acuman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, adavilo anna said:

Trainer peru surender.... mesthri peru lite......

Okay I will remember it. Next time evadanna trainer ee peru chebithey I will warn them. Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ippudu nerchukunnava Data science? I am also interested in learning it. I am actually thinking of going to a college and doing a Master's in Data Science. University of California Berkeley lo kanukkunna, $60k avutundi online program. Very well reputed and acclaimed, UCB of course is one of the top 3 colleges in US. 

But $60k is a huge investment, inka responsibilities unnayi. Trying to find out if I can learn it cheaper even if it's not a Master's program, and try to learn it by trial and error as much as possible. Emanna suggestions untey cheppu. 

They this  university, not sure of reputaion but cheaper than 60k...Course is data analytics

http://www.snhu.edu/online-degrees/masters/ms-in-information-technology/data-analytics

2 minutes ago, adavilo anna said:

They this  university, not sure of reputaion but cheaper than 60k...Course is data analytics

http://www.snhu.edu/online-degrees/masters/ms-in-information-technology/data-analytics

Yeah there are other options as well. But I think it's a lot dependent on the ranking of the college as well. Andukey it's better to spend more to go to a reputed expensive school than to go for one that's cheaper and less reputed. But of course that's not true in all cases. Candidate also matters, if you are as good at data analysis as someone at a more reputed school it hardly makes any difference where you study. 

It's still a commitment of time and money and that's what makes me circumspect. Plus I will be joining the Army training soon and so would ideally like for that to be finished before I can plan my future course of action. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ippudu nerchukunnava Data science? I am also interested in learning it. I am actually thinking of going to a college and doing a Master's in Data Science. University of California Berkeley lo kanukkunna, $60k avutundi online program. Very well reputed and acclaimed, UCB of course is one of the top 3 colleges in US. 

But $60k is a huge investment, inka responsibilities unnayi. Trying to find out if I can learn it cheaper even if it's not a Master's program, and try to learn it by trial and error as much as possible. Emanna suggestions untey cheppu. 

Coursera Lo nerchukovali actually 

nerchukunna Daniki minimum 1 year effort undali ade naku 3 weeks Lo Anni fast ha cover chesadu 

data science Lo masters drexel, Rutgers Lo offer chestunnaru

ipdu universities Lo kuda course offering 

ma university Lo kuda offer chesaru but na bad luck appatike am done with credits

Analyticsvidhya , datacamp for r programming

dataquest for Python programming

e sites chala helpful nene explore cheskuni edo try chesa

kaggle Lo projects untay , oka project chesina u r genius

Yeah I will check them out. Thanks for the tip. As I said I want to practice now but 4 months down the line I will be going to bootcamp for 5 months. I think I will forget everything I learn now as I won't be able to practice all this. I am thinking better wait till I come out of bootcamp and then practice all these. 

GMU MS in Data Analytics course baguntundi. They cover most of the Data Science in it. Online telidu, but full-time in class lo telisina friends chesaru. Campus placement through job ochindi andariki.

1 minute ago, VadaGaali said:

GMU MS in Data Analytics course baguntundi. They cover most of the Data Science in it. Online telidu, but full-time in class lo telisina friends chesaru. Campus placement through job ochindi andariki.

@~`