Mobile App course

stockdazzler

bros,

I am offering Angular JS & Ionic Framework course using which you can build mobile apps for both IOS & Android. You can send me a pm if you are interested

Hi man, I am interested man... send me the invitation link... Basic JS vachu naaku and I have also used Ionic framework as part of training before... Angular 2 aa nuvvu cheppedi.. curriculum untey super man... I want to see what I will be learning also naa so I can prepare before hand.... PM me if you have more details...

1 hour ago, loveindia said:

Hi man, I am interested man... send me the invitation link... Basic JS vachu naaku and I have also used Ionic framework as part of training before... Angular 2 aa nuvvu cheppedi.. curriculum untey super man... I want to see what I will be learning also naa so I can prepare before hand.... PM me if you have more details...

Hi bro,

Angular 2 & Ionic 2 are currently in beta stage. Release ayyie tappatiki lot of changes untayie. Also they are based on type script . I would prefer to wait and see how the community reacts to it.  Both Angular & Ionic teams said they will Support 1.x in future. As of now I am offering Angular/Ionic 1.x. Following is the curriculum. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll pm the info about link once it is ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angular JS :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction to Angular

Controllers & Mark up

Creating Angular Services

Angular Routing/ UI Router

Directives

Custom Directives

Testing

Putting it all Together: Sample App

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ionic Framework  :

Introduction to Ionic and Cordova

Installing Node.js & Ionic CLI

Ionic Templates & Components

Ionic Css & Icons

Cordova Plugins, ng Cordova

4 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

Hi bro,

Angular 2 & Ionic 2 are currently in beta stage. Release ayyie tappatiki lot of changes untayie. Also they are based on type script . I would prefer to wait and see how the community reacts to it.  Both Angular & Ionic teams said they will Support 1.x in future. As of now I am offering Angular/Ionic 1.x. Following is the curriculum. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll pm the info about link once it is ready.

Angular JS :

Introduction to Angular

Controllers & Mark up

Creating Angular Services

Angular Routing/ UI Router

Directives

Custom Directives

Testing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ionic Framework  :

Introduction to Ionic and Cordova

Installing Node.js & Ionic CLI

Ionic Templates & Components

Ionic Css & Icons

Cordova Plugins, ng Cordova

Pre requisites ento kuda cheppu man..okasari brush up cheskunta..

8 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

bros,

I am offering Angular JS & Ionic Framework course using which you can build mobile apps for both IOS & Android. You can send me a pm if you are interested

Cool dude. New project lo Ionic and Angular using. Its interesting. Honestly its a cake walk solid UI experience vunte. Having said that, naa experience ki easy anipistundhi emo .. not sure about others.. 

8 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

bros,

Just curious.. How did you learn Ionic? own ga or trained?

13 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

Just curious.. How did you learn Ionic? own ga or trained?

I am working on Angular/Ionic since last 2 years. Ionic1 pre release lo unnappati nundi following learned piece by piece following other ionic developer blogs