Immigration Policy Briefing With White House Policy & USCIS Officials

ronitreddy

Maa attorney email send chesadu..

I recently had the honor and privilege to be invited  to the White House to attend an Immigration Policy Briefing with Senior White House Policy Advisors and  USCIS officials.   The meeting was limited to invitation only with approximately 50 people from around the country who have worked on immigration policy.  Those in attendance included:

• Leon Rodriquez, Director USCIS
  • Manar Waheed, Deputy Policy Director for Immigration White  House Domestic Policy Council
  • Laura Patching, Chief of the Office of Citizenship USCIS
  • Reva Gupta, White House Senior Policy Advisor
The discussion centered around business immigration issues. Most of you who know me are aware I have been an advocate of immigration reform for many years. I have advocated for the advancement of priority date backlogs and  employment visas for dependent spouses among other issues.

All of us agreed that further reforms are necessary but cannot be attained with  the current Congress.  Executive Actions from the Obama Administration  are limited and can only do so much.  Only Congress can finish the job of reforming and fixing the immigration system in a permanent way.   Reform is needed to make our immigration system easier and more efficient—this can be achieved by providing visas to foreign entrepreneurs looking to start businesses here and helping the most promising foreign graduate students stay in this country after graduation. 

The recent extension of the STEM OPT from 17 months to 24 months is a good example of executive reform, but we need to keep working towards continued progress.
Of particular concern to myself and the conference participants is that Executive Action reforms can be reversed by the next President.   One further point of emphasis by the USCIS and the Obama Administration is to encourage the large number of permanent residents eligible to file for naturalization.   There are approximately nine million such people eligible.  These nine million people would be able to vote and help maintain the President’s Executive Actions.
I’ll end this  the briefing’s closing quote from USCIS Director, Leon Rodriquez, “It is unpatriotic to think that Americans ought to look one way, talk one way, love one way or believe one way.”

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

picha light..naku 54 laks loan undi back in india lo..eeda 45k credit card appu undi..em seyyamantav

Palace emana konava India la antha Appu chesi 

4 minutes ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

Matter in 3 lines pls...

Eeh1b ki...gc ki related emina unda ??

Koncham saduvu baa..naku kuda opika leka sadavale

23 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Maa attorney email send chesadu..

I recently had the honor and privilege to be invited  to the White House to attend an Immigration Policy Briefing with Senior White House Policy Advisors and  USCIS officials.   The meeting was limited to invitation only with approximately 50 people from around the country who have worked on immigration policy.  Those in attendance included:

• Leon Rodriquez, Director USCIS
  • Manar Waheed, Deputy Policy Director for Immigration White  House Domestic Policy Council
  • Laura Patching, Chief of the Office of Citizenship USCIS
  • Reva Gupta, White House Senior Policy Advisor
The discussion centered around business immigration issues. Most of you who know me are aware I have been an advocate of immigration reform for many years. I have advocated for the advancement of priority date backlogs and  employment visas for dependent spouses among other issues.

All of us agreed that further reforms are necessary but cannot be attained with  the current Congress.  Executive Actions from the Obama Administration  are limited and can only do so much.  Only Congress can finish the job of reforming and fixing the immigration system in a permanent way.   Reform is needed to make our immigration system easier and more efficient—this can be achieved by providing visas to foreign entrepreneurs looking to start businesses here and helping the most promising foreign graduate students stay in this country after graduation. 

The recent extension of the STEM OPT from 17 months to 24 months is a good example of executive reform, but we need to keep working towards continued progress.

Of particular concern to myself and the conference participants is that Executive Action reforms can be reversed by the next President.   One further point of emphasis by the USCIS and the Obama Administration is to encourage the large number of permanent residents eligible to file for naturalization.   There are approximately nine million such people eligible.  These nine million people would be able to vote and help maintain the President’s Executive Actions.

Lawyer gaaadu maha thelivi... information isthunnnattte isthuuu neeeku advertise cheskuntunnadu vaaadi law firm  vere vaalaki kuda cheppamani indirect ga