• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• AryaD

• suryausa

• BhaiJaan

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes bhayya . Maa team mate  gaadu coal piece ki synonym . Iddarani pattadu elano Mari . He is the worst unhygienic fellow I have ever seen . Not sure how he got hooked up .

4 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Yes bhayya . Maa team mate  gaadu coal piece ki synonym . Iddarani pattadu elano Mari . He is the worst unhygienic fellow I have ever seen . Not sure how he got hooked up .

worst unhygenic ante describe please

1 hour ago, BhaiJaan said:

Baaga padesthunaru ee madhya..._%~

Pichi paapalu...ee soup boys nee nalla batch ankoni commit aytharu emo...

15 minutes ago, AryaD said:

I really doubt this. Dark skinned South Indian men are usually last on the list of tella papala preferences, there are exceptions of course depending on style and accent, game etc. But unhygienic fellow antunnavu so how's it possible ya

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I really doubt this. Dark skinned South Indian men are usually last on the list of tella papala preferences, there are exceptions of course depending on style and accent, game etc. But unhygienic fellow antunnavu so how's it possible ya

He just came for onsite from chennai 6 minors back . He don't have good communication skills and his English is poor . He even don't wear good perfume and his dressing is too bad .Typical desi . 

13 minutes ago, AryaD said:

He just came for onsite from chennai 6 minors back . He don't have good communication skills and his English is poor . He even don't wear good perfume and his dressing is too bad .Typical desi . 

I think he's got game bhayya honestly. If you got a strong game you don't even anything else not even looks, strong communication skills or cologne etc. It's mostly confidence in being yourself, once you have that you become attractive to women. So he's probably using that to his advantage.

Also some tella papas want to experiment with different races so he might be part of that experimentation too. What place is this in btw?

6 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

they are shameless and think that is daring and guts in asking a girl out desperately.

20 mandi ni gokithey okkati ayina padadha ? 

Bhayya as a guy we have to ask women out. it's very rare for women to ask a guy out. So adi desperate ani anukokoodadu, even guys who are White and American ask women out a ton of times and get rejected quite a bit. personal ga ego hurt chesukokoodadu just be confident and carry on to the next one anthey.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bhayya as a guy we have to ask women out. it's very rare for women to ask a guy out. So adi desperate ani anukokoodadu, even guys who are White and American ask women out a ton of times and get rejected quite a bit. personal ga ego hurt chesukokoodadu just be confident and carry on to the next one anthey.

there is a difference between asking a girl you like and asking a human who is female.

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think he's got game bhayya honestly. If you got a strong game you don't even anything else not even looks, strong communication skills or cologne etc. It's mostly confidence in being yourself, once you have that you become attractive to women. So he's probably using that to his advantage.

Also some tella papas want to experiment with different races so he might be part of that experimentation too. What place is this in btw?

His intention is just aporoach the girl and he does not loose anything g if she rejects him . It is Oregon .

49 minutes ago, AryaD said:

His intention is just aporoach the girl and he does not loose anything g if she rejects him . It is Oregon .

I see Portland aa. I am a gamer of sorts too and have tried approaching women in various parts of US. Some good and some not so good results. Oregon is mostly a hipster kinda place so akkada outright race based rejection ekkuva undadu anukuntunna. California I thought was the same but it's not so true, ikkada people like to stick to their own race for the most part.

Maybe I should move to Oregon.

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I see Portland aa. I am a gamer of sorts too and have tried approaching women in various parts of US. Some good and some not so good results. Oregon is mostly a hipster kinda place so akkada outright race based rejection ekkuva undadu anukuntunna. California I thought was the same but it's not so true, ikkada people like to stick to their own race for the most part.

Maybe I should move to Oregon.

Marijuana is legal in Oregon and lots of new people are relocating to Portland . It is good for gay clubs and people break the rules easily . ( I mean very much liberal) but it kinda boring place . Downtown is very small and not much happening there  but I do not hesitate to relocate there . West coast rocks always .

2 hours ago, AryaD said:

Marijuana is legal in Oregon and lots of new people are relocating to Portland . It is good for gay clubs and people break the rules easily . ( I mean very much liberal) but it kinda boring place . Downtown is very small and not much happening there  but I do not hesitate to relocate there . West coast rocks always .

Maybe Seattle and Oregon bhayya, California sucks for me. Esp San Francisco