Sambar batch Thella paapal ni

BhaiJaan

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

It has nothing to do with your color or body size or your size 

all it matters is , if you can talk to the girl and impress her , fortunately white girls don't reject on your face unlike shown in the movies ( except in the bar/pub where the girl is looking for someone / she is  also fishing OR if she is with some one already or in bad mood ) 

just start a casual chat , if it is colleague it is even easier to start a casual chat 

PS : , Don't talk about how great india is and how rich ur in india and how much money you have 

talk about the girl and give importance to her 

Trust me it is very easy to date a white girl and hispanic girl than a Indian girl 

Very well said. When I go to clubs I go for Black girls. They have bootilicuous booty and do an awesome job at bump and grind. Plus they are easier to approach etc. Of course there are some White girls who are all that too but for the most part in a bar or a club white girls know they get approached the most so they have their guard up. If you are very handsome or have good social circle/game then it's still possible to approach and talk to good looking white girls. HIspanic girls mostly the same. 

I find it way easier to casually talk to white girls in coffee shops or a new place opening in town etc. They aren't expecting anyone to hit on them so they have their guard down. One more place is while hiking etc so they don't have their makeup and all that and if you approach them coolly in a place where they are sweaty etc they know you are interested in them. 

Problem with most desi guys is not so much the looks it's the fact that we usually go in a pack of 5-6 people and go after a girl. That intimidates them. Desi women are the worst bhayya, they don't even smile, have wooden faces and don't enjoy and let others enjoy their time either. I am done approaching them, tried that a loong time ago but it ain't worth it. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• AryaD

• suryausa

• BhaiJaan

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, BhaiJaan said:

Baaga cheppavu myaan... Inka koncham bolo..

Office, bars kakunda inka ekkada hunt cheyaali antaav?

Buy a cute dog and go to any park where there are other dogs. That's a great ice breaker. Apart from that, you need to have a good social circle with some tella/nalla guys thrown in here there. If you are in a mixed circle they have less inhibitions when you approach them. If you are in an all desi gang they feel more intimidated. 

Coffee shops are a good place, try online dating it might work at times. I am not not the best looking guy so online dating success is so-so. Go to meetups in your city, bars aren't a bad place either. Unfortunately Indian accent is considered a joke so if you have a pronounced Indian accent, try accent reduction classes and speak more like an American. 

2 hours ago, Idassamed said:

Why hating San Francisco baa? Downtown is good, healthy night life. Weather isn't  something that can be termed as good but we can get by.

May be baa. it's not hate per se. I am new here and all my friends are on the East Coast so it's a bit depressing to stay away from all the fun we had there. That apart, naaku bisket billing rate coming here plus employer gaadu running even low so vacchindanta oodigam. Thinking of switching jobs for a better billing rate. 

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

nenu susa ee madya...sambar batch kathilanti tella fafalni fadesaru..@3$%

I rarely see a desi guy with a hot looking white girl to be honest. 

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

all it matters is , if you can talk to the girl and impress her , fortunately white girls don't reject on your face unlike shown in the movies ( except in the bar/pub where the girl is looking for someone / she is  also fishing OR if she is with some one already or in bad mood ) 

just start a casual chat , if it is colleague it is even easier to start a casual chat 

PS : , Don't talk about how great india is and how rich ur in india and how much money you have 

Trust me it is very easy to date a white girl and hispanic girl than a Indian girl 

Correct cheppavu bhayya.... naa best buddy is tamilian he his dating white girl since 2 years.. vadi communication his too good to impress the girl

On 5/22/2016 at 1:27 PM, BhaiJaan said:

Baaga padesthunaru ee madhya..._%~

Pichi paapalu...ee soup boys nee nalla batch ankoni commit aytharu emo...

might be aaa paapalanu ikkkada evvvadu dekthaaleremo... lease proffered gals..  Manchigaa sadhukunnaa ethics thelsinaa thella gals other than white vere vaaala joliki vellaruuu...desi aithe asal vellaru...

29 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

might be aaa paapalanu ikkkada evvvadu dekthaaleremo... lease proffered gals..  Manchigaa sadhukunnaa ethics thelsinaa thella gals other than white vere vaaala joliki vellaruuu...desi aithe asal vellaru...

To be honest, desi gallaki pade tella porilu usually high quality untaru. Good looking, well educated, sensible etc. So evvadu kelakani tella porilu usually nallo latho potaru from my observation. Maybe they prefer white men in the first place but if the right desi guy comes across I don't think sensible goris are against going for them. 

On 5/22/2016 at 2:16 PM, AryaD said:

Yes bhayya . Maa team mate  gaadu coal piece ki synonym . Iddarani pattadu elano Mari . He is the worst unhygienic fellow I have ever seen . Not sure how he got hooked up .

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I rarely see a desi guy with a hot looking white girl to be honest. 

Yaa desi guys..all they can get are fat whit baby mamas...cute and petitie white girls..they dont date desi guys

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

May be baa. it's not hate per se. I am new here and all my friends are on the East Coast so it's a bit depressing to stay away from all the fun we had there. That apart, naaku bisket billing rate coming here plus employer gaadu running even low so vacchindanta oodigam. Thinking of switching jobs for a better billing rate. 

dude in terms of weather nothing beats SF and that too particularly the west peninsula. 

4 hours ago, iddaritho said:

+1 bro.

57 minutes ago, sqladdict said:

Yaa desi guys..all they can get are fat whit baby mamas...cute and petitie white girls..they dont date desi guys

70% don't but 30% won't mind. But you need to be a stand out desi guy, that means no potta, batta, preferably tall, suave, well dressed, no Indian accent when you speak, smell nice etc. 

A cute, petite Russian American white girl dated me for a while, not only dated she was also very much into me. So it happens it's just not common as the majority of our guys stick around in their own packs. 

44 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

dude in terms of weather nothing beats SF and that too particularly the west peninsula. 

Weather is good bhayya and I explore the place quite a bit. Just need to find out a new circle of friends to hang out with that's the only thing. I have only been here for 2 months now.