Samantha Marrying to Naga Chaithu...

turtle

Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu was rumored to have romantic relationship with her Jabardasth co-star Siddharth. The duo spotted together at many public and private functions. However, they parted away owing to personal grounds. Sid even rejected to do Bangalore Days remake, since it had Sam.

In a recent interview, Samantha accidentally revealed that, she is seeing someone. Now, the actress officially confirmed that, she is deeply in love with a young hero and said to reveal his name and other details in few months. Samantha also informed to have getting nod from both the families for their marriage.

As reported by the leading telugu media - Samantha stated that, her boyfriend has no qualms if she continues acting in films. "I will do films which suit my age, after my marriage. Moreover, I will do films which won't impair my family reputation," informs Sam.

When asked why she doesn't reveal her new boyfriend's name, Sam answers, "I was hurt that my past love which I revealed on social media was failure. So, I don't want to create problems to anyone for now. I will announce about my boyfriend and marriage at the same time."

Speculations are rife that, Samantha's new boyfriend is none other than a young unmarried hero with whom she paired up in few hit films. He happens to be from a star family.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chichi

• T_BAG

• turtle

• BabuRa0

Just now, turtle said:

Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu was rumored to have romantic relationship with her Jabardasth co-star Siddharth. The duo spotted together at many public and private functions. However, they parted away owing to personal grounds. Sid even rejected to do Bangalore Days remake, since it had Sam.

In a recent interview, Samantha accidentally revealed that, she is seeing someone. Now, the actress officially confirmed that, she is deeply in love with a young hero and said to reveal his name and other details in few months. Samantha also informed to have getting nod from both the families for their marriage.

As reported by the leading telugu media - Samantha stated that, her boyfriend has no qualms if she continues acting in films. "I will do films which suit my age, after my marriage. Moreover, I will do films which won't impair my family reputation," informs Sam.

When asked why she doesn't reveal her new boyfriend's name, Sam answers, "I was hurt that my past love which I revealed on social media was failure. So, I don't want to create problems to anyone for now. I will announce about my boyfriend and marriage at the same time."

Speculations are rife that, Samantha's new boyfriend is none other than a young unmarried hero with whom she paired up in few hit films. He happens to be from a star family.

14l1kt.gif 14l1kt.gif 14l1kt.gif 14l1kt.gif 14l1kt.gif 14l1kt.gif 

Iddariki one way or the other Jackpot winners ee....gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

Vadi mokhaniki samantha is a Jackpot...gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

Samantha ki Naga Chaitanya Financial wise is a Jackpot.. gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

1 minute ago, BabuRa0 said:

Age matter kadhu count imp

daaniki ennodo idhi @3$% official ga 2nd pk daggariki pothe 3 rd 

unofficial chalane count vuntadhile