Evaraina recent ga Perm applied?

Vancouver_June24

Usually prev wage determination to 6 weeks to more than 2 months patachu after that I'll have ads,recruitment and silent period which is like 1 to 1.5 months

3 hours ago, nissan said:

Usually prev wage determination to 6 weeks to more than 2 months patachu after that I'll have ads,recruitment and silent period which is like 1 to 1.5 months

3 months avthundhi bro inka prevaailing wgs raaledhu antunaru

and after that recruitment process will take sevral months antunaru, is this same with all companies? FT aithe ee process ekkuva days untadha?

3 hours ago, Vancouver_June24 said:

Prevvailing wages ki entha time padthundhi now ? 

naadhi feb mid lo applied and inka raaledhu antunaru

Marchipo 

19 minutes ago, Vancouver_June24 said:

3 months avthundhi bro inka prevaailing wgs raaledhu antunaru

and after that recruitment process will take sevral months antunaru, is this same with all companies? FT aithe ee process ekkuva days untadha?

Talk to attorney once. Normally 2 months. After that 2-3 months recruitment process is normal if every step is followed carefully. For me it took 6 months for prev wages and the recruitment process

3 hours ago, Vancouver_June24 said:

Prevvailing wages ki entha time padthundhi now ? 

naadhi feb mid lo applied and inka raaledhu antunaru

3-4 months emo..am not sure

47 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Talk to attorney once. Normally 2 months. After that 2-3 months recruitment process is normal if every step is followed carefully. For me it took 6 months for prev wages and the recruitment process

attrney told bro inka raledhu ani 3 months avthundhi mari, so max 3 months aa after prevaling wages?

wages,advertisement,recruitment and submitting the labor application minimum lo minimum 6 months..aa tarvatha labor approve avvataniki inko 5 to 6 months...and it depends on company

if you company doesnt have to advertise separately ..neeki 5 to 6 months kalisi vastundi