Is it too late to be a doctor in the US starting at 32 years of age

tennisluvr

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Its not late. Its a waste of time. Doctors will be replaced by robots in the future. @3$%

First autonomous cars ochchinaka chudam 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Interesting. You think even the diagnosis will be automated? 

It'll be the first thing that'll be automated enmasse. ofcourse doctors can still play an important role, especially if you use your engineering skills to co-found the medical diagnostics company.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

entento chepthunnav. he's not MBBS grad.

He can still start now and become a doctor, but it'll take 10yrs of his life.

10 years of time okay bro. I mean I should have started 10 years back but can't help my situation in life can I? Thinking it's still not too late to start afresh now. 

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

First autonomous cars ochchinaka chudam 

But its still not late. Doing MBBS at 32 is not unheard of.

Its a lot better to do MBBS at 32, and nail random chicks, than marry someone and live a boring suburban life with kids.

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

pred med--> 4 yrs undergrad related to Mbbs-->mcat exam to gain admission into medical school-->applying for medical school

idi chala expensive ani vinnanu  MD antaru kada

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No MBBS nothing. India lo cheddamanukunna but akkada kudaraledu. Regular MS chesa ikkada. I know it's going to take a long time and all that but i have no interested in the IT field now. So looking at possible alternatives. 

mbbs ni ikkada md antaru ani vinna i am not sure though,mbbs is very expensive and on an avg neeku 10-12 yrs padthundhi nuvvu doc avvalante usa lo

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

But its still not late. Doing MBBS at 32 is not unheard of.

Its a lot better to do MBBS at 32, and nail random chicks, than marry someone and live a boring suburban life with kids.

That's very important in life. 

3 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

mbbs ni ikkada md antaru ani vinna i am not sure though,mbbs is very expensive and on an avg neeku 10-12 yrs padthundhi nuvvu doc avvalante usa lo

yes mbbs ni ikda MD antaru and its expensive

MD chesaka kuda u can't practise medicine here..malli anta USMLE rayalsinde then residency ,ikda PG ni residency antaru

MD is expensive whereas residency has no fee

residency ayyaka jobs and clinics petkodaniki untundi

Jamaica poi saduvu 4 saal lo aipothadi internships ki US hospitals toh tie up untundii tarvata USMLE steps rasukoo residency kottuko 

try this route if you really want to try ? 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Jamaica poi saduvu 4 saal lo aipothadi internships ki US hospitals toh tie up untundii tarvata USMLE steps rasukoo residency kottuko 

usmle dhoola teeripodhi first step fail aithe 5 yrs wait cheyali ani vinnanu malli rayali ante 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

10 years of time okay bro. I mean I should have started 10 years back but can't help my situation in life can I? Thinking it's still not too late to start afresh now. 

about half of students in my masters class were close to 40. Some of them went on to complete PhD @45. And ofcourse couple were as young as 19. This was more than 10yrs ago.

It may be hard to get into a good program, unless you show them that you have the tenacity to go the whole way. Many of them drop out midway.

So your questions are better asked in another forum.

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

usmle dhoola teeripodhi first step fail aithe 5 yrs wait cheyali ani vinnanu malli rayali ante 

kadu step fail avte raskochu , but  ekuva score rakapote 7 years varku chance undadu…yetu kakunda aypotaru

rende chances get high  scores above 260 or fail

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Thanks I know someone that did this.