SHOCKING : Samantha revealed her Boyfriend name

manuleo

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

click cheyyanuga..@3$%

Just now, fake_Bezawada said:

nenu kooda click cheyanuga

Just now, NinduChandurudu said:

nenu click cheyannu.. chepthe ikkade cheppa manu @3$%

Long ago, Samantha was seen sporting a locket with the letter N. We knew something was not just right when she said, “No comments,” after we tried to contact her. Well, it seems the N is none other than Naga Chaitanya who the actress has mentioned to be one of her closest friends on several occasions. “My most favorite possessions . My N locket ,my kitty flats ,my bucket bag and a great book . A happy happy girl . (sic),” she had tweeted along with this picture.

Our sources tell us that the two actors have been going strong for a few years now. In fact, they’ve had a lot of misunderstandings and have often patched up too. But whenever confronted, they’ve put the “just friends” tag. Let’s hope this relationship stays strong!

As for marriage, she has said, “No more talk of marriage until I say so … I I I I ME ME ME ME aka SAMANTHA says so . thankyou (sic).”

1 minute ago, Power Star said:

Long ago, Samantha was seen sporting a locket with the letter N. We knew something was not just right when she said, “No comments,” after we tried to contact her. Well, it seems the N is none other than Naga Chaitanya who the actress has mentioned to be one of her closest friends on several occasions. “My most favorite possessions . My N locket ,my kitty flats ,my bucket bag and a great book . A happy happy girl . (sic),” she had tweeted along with this picture.

Our sources tell us that the two actors have been going strong for a few years now. In fact, they’ve had a lot of misunderstandings and have often patched up too. But whenever confronted, they’ve put the “just friends” tag. Let’s hope this relationship stays strong!

As for marriage, she has said, “No more talk of marriage until I say so … I I I I ME ME ME ME aka SAMANTHA says so . thankyou (sic).”

nag chai ki nag dad kakapothe... chai vala kuda ivvadu pillani