Donald Trump clinches GOP nomination

JANASENA

11 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

bhayya, question: how can you assume that crowd will give up F1 and H1 eventually? I know couple people who went to India for good, but 98% of people I know are adamant to go back. thittukuntu 10 years gadipeste GC vasthadhi le anukune valle unnaru.

count of F1 students didnt decrease, monna f@ke univ lolli deggarnunchi students are more aware and applying for less jaffa univ. anthe kaani raakunda leru. 

immigration reforms vastayi, endhukante vellaki kuda manam kavali. i mean h1 inka f1 kavali. 

I dun think so ..US is already overcrowded..

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Broken Immigration System ni ee president kuda fix cheyaledu..

I think it as cases started to pile up and no one expected that the backlogs will be huge. andhuke proper rules pettaledhu first lo. 

its like buying first generation of a car model, should go through recalls, repairs etc and then second generation will be better. 

ippudu kuda adhe jaruguthundhi anukunta, manaki komchem bokka padina reforms vaste future generations of immigrants will be glad. 

2 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

bhayya, question: how can you assume that crowd will give up F1 and H1 eventually? I know couple people who went to India for good, but 98% of people I know are adamant to go back. thittukuntu 10 years gadipeste GC vasthadhi le anukune valle unnaru.

count of F1 students didnt decrease, monna f@ke univ lolli deggarnunchi students are more aware and applying for less jaffa univ. anthe kaani raakunda leru. 

immigration reforms vastayi, endhukante vellaki kuda manam kavali. i mean h1 inka f1 kavali. 

there is too much scrap out there, and opporunities are very less, and end clients are not generous anymore as they used to be...they are running behind resource optimiztion and automation techniques...there are many light weight tools flourishing in the market, on which Business users can develop code on their own...

why do they need us? there is more than handful of crowd already there...which is why Immi reform has always been in the back burner, and it will be...

Anyway, good luck to the hard workers....

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

illegal ante endhi brother.

border cross chei illegal ga vachina vaallu..

visa over stays...

these are mostly mexicans/latino

13 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

border cross chei illegal ga vachina vaallu..

visa over stays...

these are mostly mexicans/latino

why do 'legals' assume that US is better off if it solves the visa issue of 'legals' first?

Is immigration reform even a poll issue?

32 minutes ago, Imperial said:

there is too much scrap out there, and opporunities are very less, and end clients are not generous anymore as they used to be...they are running behind resource optimiztion and automation techniques...there are many light weight tools flourishing in the market, on which Business users can develop code on their own...

why do they need us? there is more than handful of crowd already there...which is why Immi reform has always been in the back burner, and it will be...

Anyway, good luck to the hard workers....

I might have to partially agree with you but people adapt and learn new technologies. there are bunch of technologies coming out and to implement them they need bunch of people. probably you are talking about 50 years down the lane. but till them I have a strong feeling that immigrant count will increase. 

just look at your friends/colleagues: how many of them are on H1, F1 and how many have stable jobs and how many want to go back ? that's more like a live example of the trend that is going on, rather than speculating of what might happen in next 5 or 10 years. i do have lot of ppl who have stable jobs, cursing at immi reforms and doesnt want to go back, which is why my arguments above are for to immi count increase in the next years.