Donald Trump clinches GOP nomination

JANASENA

It takes 1,237 delegates to win the Republican nomination. Mr. Trump has reached 1,238.

Donald Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president on Thursday, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and set the stage for a bitter fall campaign.

The good news for Mr. Trump, reported by The Associated Press after a nationwide survey of unbound delegates, was tempered by continuing problems for his campaign. Those include the abrupt departure of Mr. Trump’s political director and continuing resistance by many Republican leaders to declare their support for his upstart candidacy.

Mr. Trump was put over the top in the AP delegate count by a small number of the party’s unbound delegates who told the AP they would support him at the national convention in July. Among them was Oklahoma GOP chairwoman Pam Pollard.

“I think he has touched a part of our electorate that doesn’t like where our country is,” Ms. Pollard said. “I have no problem supporting Mr. Trump.”

It takes 1,237 delegates to win the Republican nomination. Mr. Trump has reached 1,238. With 303 delegates at stake in five State primaries on June 7, 2016, Mr. Trump will easily pad his total, avoiding a contested convention in Cleveland.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

already Bama gadu world nations mundu veedini tokkeyadam start chesad..

veedu KCR type sensetive issues ni lepi POTUS aipothadu

2 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Legal Immigration ni emanna fix cheyachu Trump gaadu.

I don't think he will eliminate H1B's (Highly impossible)

no president cqn/ need to eliminate H1B, coz the process can kill it, which is what happening now...its only matter of time the crowd gives up on H1s and F1s on their own...

4 minutes ago, Imperial said:

no president cqn/ need to eliminate H1B, coz the process can kill it, which is what happening now...its only matter of time the crowd gives up on H1s and F1s on their own...

bhayya, question: how can you assume that crowd will give up F1 and H1 eventually? I know couple people who went to India for good, but 98% of people I know are adamant to go back. thittukuntu 10 years gadipeste GC vasthadhi le anukune valle unnaru.

count of F1 students didnt decrease, monna f@ke univ lolli deggarnunchi students are more aware and applying for less jaffa univ. anthe kaani raakunda leru. 

immigration reforms vastayi, endhukante vellaki kuda manam kavali. i mean h1 inka f1 kavali. 

next presidency term lo edo oka immigration reform vastadi for Legal.....

illegal immigration matram emi peekaleru ....inko 10 years drag chestaru

15 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

simply put they can't afford to loose all the money from H1B fee. ilage istam vacchinattu eliminate chesukuntu poothey country M gudesipoodhi. All these tactics are used to only to tick masses and win in elections. Once won they will listen to bureaucrats.

23 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Broken Immigration System ni ee president kuda fix cheyaledu..

5 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

next presidency term lo edo oka immigration reform vastadi for Legal.....

illegal immigration matram emi peekaleru ....inko 10 years drag chestaru

Obama uncle Illegal vallake help chesadu..Legal vallaki intha kuda cheyaledu