Gorilla papam a pillodini save cheyadaniki try chesoindo emo

Spartan

8 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

baa tittava?

no..

champesina video chudali ani makkuda untadi..i won't say it as it may sound bad but nuvvu ala em alochinchav..flow lo vachindi follow aipoi adigeyadame...that too ee news lo aina negetive side ki baga value isthav chudu..adi nee brand mark mama

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• Kool_SRG

• chichi

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARYA

First it tried to save but after this video it is turning out to be aggressive 

aa buddodi edupu paina janala arupulu ki cranky ayindanta... sudden ga buddodni water loki drown chesi and paiki visuruthundi anta and throwing him.

Becoz of its hefty body 400 pounds the zoo officials decided todispatch it as its not being friendly.

On May 29, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Spartan said:

but the killed the endangered species gorilla.....

Chitti , No matter how  much we love animals if our own child is in that situation we'd want that animal.to be dead ..

Gorillas are one of the most violent species on the planet , I wouldn't trust my child with a wild gorilla ..

We can't risk our child's life by trusting the instincts of a  wild.animal 

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

Chitti , No matter how  much we love animals if our own child is in that situation we'd want that animal.to be dead ..

Gorillas are one of the most violent species on the planet , I wouldn't trust my child with a wild gorilla ..

That's the reason parents are supposed to take care of child and not let them brat around in zoo.. There will be a note written too.. But kids won't get that.. They just jump around.. I have been to one of the zoos and the kid had climbed the net towards lions den.. The parents were not even paying attention.. Its a complete failure of parents especially kids mom in Cincinnati ... She should be prosecuted for violating zoo norms..

7 hours ago, SANANTONIO said:

no..

champesina video chudali ani makkuda untadi..i won't say it as it may sound bad but nuvvu ala em alochinchav..flow lo vachindi follow aipoi adigeyadame...that too ee news lo aina negetive side ki baga value isthav chudu..adi nee brand mark mama

What's different in killing animal.. Its same way as we kill goats on dushhera or give bali.. This was atleast okay they shot him ..zoo dinn have any other option..

25 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

What's different in killing animal.. Its same way as we kill goats on dushhera or give bali.. This was atleast okay they shot him ..zoo dinn have any other option..

Don mama...nenu adi em chepthale...i am just talking about Ronit anna's thinking....anna only killing part gurinchi adigadu ga ani

15 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

Don mama...nenu adi em chepthale...i am just talking about Ronit anna's thinking....anna only killing part gurinchi adigadu ga ani

Roni Anna routeeee eee veruuuuu...

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

That's the reason parents are supposed to take care of child and not let them brat around in zoo.. There will be a note written too.. But kids won't get that.. They just jump around.. I have been to one of the zoos and the kid had climbed the net towards lions den.. The parents were not even paying attention.. Its a complete failure of parents especially kids mom in Cincinnati ... She should be prosecuted for violating zoo norms..

no matter how many precautions u take sometimes mistakes happen , end of the day saving that child's life is all that matters 

2 hours ago, BUDDY said:

+1

8 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

Water thaagu donnu

8 hours ago, SANANTONIO said:

baa malli veskunnav kada nannuu

On 5/30/2016 at 8:44 AM, Don_Draper said:

Mother won't be charged man... fresh news.

monna evado 1500$ Lego viragottesadu. Oka family kids museum lo exibit ni break chestunte parents photos tistunnaru.Save museums and animals from pilla kothulu.