Oracle DBA job available

Jobsforeveryone

Guys, we have an Oracle DBA job available at our office. Those who have genuine experience of at least 3+ years, please send their resumes to me. This is a contracting position. Please PM me for contact details. Thanks and good luck to all the job searchers..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Guys, we have an Oracle DBA job available at our office. Those who have genuine experience of at least 3+ years, please send their resumes to me. This is a contracting position. Please PM me for contact details. Thanks and good luck to all the job searchers..

bro..pmed details..check and rply..

I have 4+ years experience, 

pm me the details bhaiyya

Pm'ed uncle, my friend is looking for opportunity