Another desi khalakandam in linkedin

k2s

1 hour ago, k2s said:

Dear LinkedIn members, As a director of a company I get lot of SAP requirements from our clients. To fulfill these requirements I need recruiters who can help me. So I am planning a recruiting WhatsApp group where I will be putting all the requirements. Anybody interested please ping me with your no and I will add them to the group and look forward to work with all the recruiters for our requirements. Thanks and Regards

2 hours ago, icecreamZ said:

Dear LinkedIn members, As a director of a company I get lot of SAP requirements from our clients. To fulfill these requirements I need recruiters who can help me. So I am planning a recruiting WhatsApp group where I will be putting all the requirements. Anybody interested please ping me with your no and I will add them to the group and look forward to work with all the recruiters for our requirements. Thanks and Regards

Thnx icecream... Mobile lo copy paste radu from linkedin

• 3 years later...
On 6/12/2016 at 12:28 PM, icecreamZ said:

@Louboutin_shoe your BF