Attempted suicide by NRI Girl in Vijayawada - TV9

timmy

8 hours ago, timmy said:

its bhoothala swargam means bhoomi meedha unna swargam ani meaning anukunta. I guess he never went to America @3$%

ikkadiki techi oka vaaram rojulu vunchithe telusthadi @3$%

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

anchor edanna weight loss program lo join avthe better.

rendu floors kay baaga gasa ochesthondi. @3$%

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Lawyer uncle aithe pichcha awesome.

wannabe parents- andaru vinandi. pillalni kana kandi.

Neeku entha opika bhayya..ee maddalo gola ni ela chudagalugutunnav

21 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

yedhi emaina tappu parents dhe.

kanakunda uninte haayiga aa dabbulatho europe trip 10 times vesindachu.

ippudu hospital kharchulu bhi dhandaga.

@3$%

On 6/23/2016 at 9:56 AM, IamBhagatSingh said:

ilanti lanjalanu bokkalo petali .. istam lekapothe pelli cheskovadam endku .. papam ah husband gadi paristiti enti .. maree bokulaga tayaravtunaru this generation ammayilu };_

On 6/23/2016 at 9:53 AM, Maryadaramanna said:

em ammailu ra ayyaa...chi jeevitham anipistundi

Final ga bakra ayeedi NRIs @3$%

On 6/23/2016 at 10:05 AM, suryachakri said:

just for the heck of argument why cant we just put ourselves in the girl's shoes and think about it..may be the girl really loved that guy..but with parents force she got married to that nri guy..how many instances or movies we might have seen that parents blackmailing the girl that if you dont get married to the guy we bought we will either commit suicide or do something..so it could be out of pressure that she had to get married..but you know how you feel when you don't connect emotionally with the person but have to stay your entire life with that person..that would be tough for any girl/guy..so finally she decided that enough is enough and I really don't care now and want to be with the guy I loved so much as I will feel happy and contained..may be this is her thought process which I don't see anything wrong..yes I agree to the fact that either she or her parents should have told the nri guy while getting married..but you know how some guys are even though they are in america..they want the girl to be still virgin or do not have any relationships in the past..so either she or parents would have thought..if we tell this to the guy he might reject the alliance..anyways I feel pity to the girl more..because she has been cheated by her bf and also due to pressure she had to get married to the guy whom she didn't love at all..its parents mistake..when the girl would have told that she loved the guy..they should have understood and first talk to the guy and inquire how good/bad he is and would have told the girl..this guy is not good or something then the girl would have realized how bad her bf was and would have happily married to the nri guy and wouldn't have taken this drastic step..so please don't blame the girl and think from her prospective..