Does divorce in USA valid in India?

GunturGongura

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

ante am talking about exparte..without consent of spouse

GG...meet some Para-legal adviser….with little cost….this doc came for your signature….I guess….

sorry to say it’s not safe here….use brain if u have one…..

7 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

calling @Calif_14 ave documents i received  from process server while am doing masters 

ipdu cheppu nuvu cheppina clause enti ani akda cross marks  pettinave valid

Both parties mutual consent tho applying divorce ; Nuvuu spousal support claim chesthy USA lo Chala calculations and judge mood payina depend ayythayi ...so out of court settlement la agreement raskondi ...court lo case file chesthy ; ur attorney will inform the court they have been settled anty ...divorce finalize avvthayii ...this the best n easy process...

India lo validity ...Indian law will accept and its valid ....Nuvuu copy paste chesina Dantlo ; USA lo Hindhu law not accepted but not other way round ...

6 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

GG...meet some Para-legal adviser….with little cost….this doc came for your signature….I guess….

sorry to say it’s not safe here….use brain if u have one…..

already attorney ni hire cheskunna ….moved to different state , inka ame dagra nundi reply ledu …..i paid 2000$ as retainer

12 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

Both parties mutual consent tho applying divorce ; Nuvuu spousal support claim chesthy USA lo Chala calculations and judge mood payina depend ayythayi ...so out of court settlement la agreement raskondi ...court lo case file chesthy ; ur attorney will inform the court they have been settled anty ...divorce finalize avvthayii ...this the best n easy process...

India lo validity ...Indian law will accept and its valid ....Nuvuu copy paste chesina Dantlo ; USA lo Hindhu law not accepted but not other way round ...

i didn't sign or mutual consent agree cheyledu inka..divorce inka finalize kaledu …….i didn't agree for mutual consent and aa papers tana attorney nundi vachay naku 

marriage india lo jargindi, but naku serve chesinapdu i was doing masters and i was unable to afford  these legal expenses, more over india velpoyanu…but bratilmadi ,malli ibbandi pettanu ani usa pilpinchi corner chesi papers ichadu…..wat i came to know from lawyer in india that…unless i sign and agree for mutual divorce india lo divorce valid avadani

13 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

already attorney ni hire cheskunna ….moved to different state , inka ame dagra nundi reply ledu …..i paid 2000$ as retainer

That’s good u have an attorney.....the case is in u r favor.... u include maintenance payments....u r salary is less compared to u r Ex.....

Who filed the case? is that u or Ex....if Ex... u have better options to ask for financial help + divorce

7 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

That’s good u have an attorney.....the case is in u r favor.... u include maintenance payments....u r salary is less compared to u r Ex.....

Who filed the case? is that u or Ex....if Ex... u have better options to ask for financial help + divorce

ex vesadu

10 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

ex vesadu

In USA judge is key......u have to be careful...moving in and out of your living place.....stay away from guys till the case ends....these simple matters are key in judgment.......do not release u r medical records to any one

9 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

In USA judge is key......u have to be careful...moving in and out of your living place.....stay away from guys till the case ends....these simple matters are key in judgment.......do not release u r medical records to any one

please elaborate…ante abbaylato matladte kuda tappa?

wat medical records?

moving in and out of living place ante? i used to go for university or else i used to stay at home, ekdakellina na ex tiskellevadu, nato undevadu...coz am dependent on him..antakminchi i never met anyone till now alone ..always under the shadow of my parents or my ex

for my knowledge and as i was in foreign land n e situations loki vellanu kabatti db and contacted many to get idea on this situation  through phone/txt..antegani didn't meet any personally and meet kanu kuda 

2 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

Wat kind of divorce is valid in India , If someone takes divorce in USA 

osey gongura nekilanti dikkumalina doubts enduko vastheyee