• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prabhas_Fan

• Balibabu

• Rocky143

• PeruguVada

47 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

mana DB lo Unnattunnadu vayya, veedu. faafam feel aythadu chusadante ee thread

Ante Meher Ramesh gaadu Movie Scriptlu odilessi, Ee DB lo IT lo dubbing start chesadantava ?

6 hours ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

meher-ramesh
Director Meher Ramesh has not made a film in many years. But the director is trying hard to bag his next project and according to reliable updates, he is working on a new script. Meher is known for his stylish taking and he is making sure that his next story has that in ample elements.

While the director has not finalised any hero for his film, he is reportedly in discussions with a few leading actors. If Meher manages to convince any leading hero with this new script, expect a big budget entertainer from the director once again

oka stylish script for Zoo anukunta...Zoo only wears suits in the movie.. the dialogue goes this way "Suit vesukovadame kadhu koncham suit ayye panulu kuda cheyyali.. then zoo starts with do you know which vamsam I am from.. do you know my thatha and Nanamma(LP) then two helicopters and one air plane will be blasted behind heroine father"

3 minutes ago, PeruguVada said:

oka stylish script for Zoo anukunta...Zoo only wears suits in the movie.. the dialogue goes this way "Suit vesukovadame kadhu koncham suit ayye panulu kuda cheyyali.. then zoo starts with do you know which vamsam I am from.. do you know my thatha and Nanamma(LP) then two helicopters and one air plane will be blasted behind heroine father"

:D:P  :D:P

2 hours ago, PeruguVada said:

@3$%

9 hours ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

meher-ramesh
Director Meher Ramesh has not made a film in many years. But the director is trying hard to bag his next project and according to reliable updates, he is working on a new script. Meher is known for his stylish taking and he is making sure that his next story has that in ample elements.

While the director has not finalised any hero for his film, he is reportedly in discussions with a few leading actors. If Meher manages to convince any leading hero with this new script, expect a big budget entertainer from the director once again

Suneel-Comedy-From-Sontham-Movie%255Bwww

11 minutes ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

meeru alaage navvuthu undandi ee saari IH kotti chupistam

nijame bhaiyooo.. agnatham loki velli oka World inmdustry hit ichela unnadu... Mascar awards petti... best director award.. best hero and best heroine anni meher anna ne