Do you agree that CBN fcuk-ed up Andhra Pradesh

worstandhra

Do you agree with the fact that CBN's screwed up Andhra Pradesh?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

1. smiti irani (current cabinet minister) kooda Modi resignation demand chesindi 2002 lo...Ippudu smriti irani ne em chesaadu modi??  (So Rajakeeya chanakya CBN and pilla bacha Smriti Irani same level antaav?)

2. 2009 varuku KCR ne TG vaale oka bafoon laa chusaaru....he got political mileage after students suicide....CBN chala mandiki deny chesaadu cabinet positions...so??  (aadni Buffoon laa choodatam kanna , YSR gadu thokki 10gadu anukodam better, YSR poyyaka aaa place CBN theeskoni  KCR/TRS ni thokki petti undochu gaaa??? )

edoka analysis aa.... (Yeah needhi choosaka naakuu ade anipinchindhi)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pentaya

• sattipandu

• maverick23

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, halwaraaj said:

Personally I have confidence on his administration and political skills......this time I feel like he will definitely need another term from 2019-2023. 2023 lo I am sure AP will be no less than any other south state overall, and vij/guntur area will be catching up big time with the likes of other big cities. 2023-2027 kooda gelisthe ganaka(highly unlikely) one of the top IT cities in INDIA.

rlxuhc_th.jpg annaya cheptene namutam 

2 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

Personally I have confidence on his administration and political skills......this time I feel like he will definitely need another term from 2019-2023. 2023 lo I am sure AP will be no less than any other south state overall, and vij/guntur area will be catching up big time with the likes of other big cities. 2023-2027 kooda gelisthe ganaka(highly unlikely) one of the top IT cities in INDIA.

GP... I think he can be CM for another 10 years if everything goes well. But there is no second person in TDP after him. Sad but true.

2 hours ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

State M good poyina parledhu, We want BC status. Maa hakkulu maaku kavali.. CBN aythe enti evadaythe enti @@Tch care.

Ullli Kulam ikkada @jeevi(tfi)

1 hour ago, worstandhra said:

abba cha...akkaidki yedho UK lo vunna vaallantha yevadi dhaya meedho vunnattu!!

Chriu is unfit for politics, Jagan is gaza donga, so why do you have problems with accepting the fact that CBNs vision has fcked-up AP? Lets talk like educated and remove Yellow glasses or green glasses or whatever colour glasses that you wear.

I remember you, some 2 years ago, saying that Modi will have to depend on CBN and he will fulfil all promises. I asked you to wait for 2 more years. Now tell me where you stand.

Also I remember you claiming to be jack of all technologies: from javaScript to jQuery, Angular JS, NodeJS, from Core Java to Hadoop, from EJB to HIbernate, JPA, Spring, JSF etc and etc and finally ->

from OO-Pardigm to Functional Paradigm like Scala & Haskell.

While I do not have any problem with any of the above except the LAST one, Scala & Haskell.

If you are strong in OO-Paradigm and claim that you have programmed Scala just like any other programming language, then its the Biggest LIE. You are not actually doing functional programming.

Scala or Haskell is not another programming language that you can put in your fake CV (not mentioning you personally but majority of our Gultes do), its way way different from OO-Paradigm.

After 2 years struggle I finally broke into this Functional Programming role with Scala in the UK for a good contract rate. And dear Bro, believe me its not just another programming language. Its doing things very differently from old OO-Style programming. 

2 minutes ago, pisinari said:

no doubt he f*cked up many things

To start with Sr.NTR, later Jr.NTR and now AP state.

bro mana BC status ni fcuk cheyakunde unte chalu :( 

55 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Bacha Smriti Irani ne tana cabinet lo pettukunapudu,why woud he bother about CBN who is down south.....CBN oppositon lo vunaapudu ela tokkutaadu KCR ne after 2009 ??.....

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Bacha Smriti Irani ne tana cabinet lo pettukunapudu,why woud he bother about CBN who is down south..... (ade party lo manugada saaagali anukunna Irani plate tippadam lo vinthe em undhi, mari mana apara chanakyudu enduku plate phiraayinchaado?, just a thought )

CBN oppositon lo vunaapudu ela tokkutaadu KCR ne after 2009 ??..... (visionary na man, couldn't he have forboden it)

13 minutes ago, pisinari said:

no doubt he f*cked up many things

To start with Sr.NTR, later Jr.NTR and now AP state.

TrUE he ** up and gave a BC status to you... right. Hence , you must abuse him

Not exactly true..

CBN meeda personal grudge Ap state mottam meeda chupinche anta wicked personla kanipinchadu Modi. I think somehow Modi didn't know the ground reality in AP and even if he knew it he is looking for political mileage and at the end that's so sad.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

Not exactly true..

CBN meeda personal grudge Ap state mottam meeda chupinche ante wicked person kadu Modi. I think somehow Modi  didn't know the ground reality in AP and even if he knew it he is looking for political mileage and that's so sad.

AP is just a state in down-south...adi Modi lekka....election mundu duvvochu anukuntunaadu...he is more concerned with UP and north belt election equations....South lo karnataka tapa...own ga BJP ke scene ledu...