Small business ideas

NinduChandurudu

7 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Can I start American food truck selling waffles, pies, bagels, scrambled eggs, pan cakes , crepes, burgers, etc in areas like j hills, gachibowli etc ?

u can start wht ever u want man..just plz dnt come back to db saying i got a big holee...biginess hit ayindi ante vache anni pms biginess flop ayindi ante ravu..malli disappoint avtav..@3$%

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• ronitreddy

• dakumangalsingh

• idibezwada

Just now, idibezwada said:

u can start wht ever u want man..just plz dnt come back to db saying i got a big holee...biginess hit ayindi ante vache anni pms biginess flop ayindi ante ravu..malli disappoint avtav..@3$%

Vaalipoyav kada @3$%

Just now, idibezwada said:

tirigi tirigi vachi ippude relax avtunna...antalo chilaka gadi thread legisindi..aa wht aa ani vacha@3$%

kid ki aathram ekkuva..alochana takkuva

facebook oka paragraph raasi ade book publishing anukundemo..

30 minutes ago, dewarist said:

kid ki aathram ekkuva..alochana takkuva

facebook oka paragraph raasi ade book publishing anukundemo..

babu db janam intha dobbina book name chepatle ante ardam kavatla...@3$%

Ask yourself why you need Food Business?.

Man , Food Business start and maintain cheyali ante entha pain telusa?. - just ask some one who has done it from scratch. 

an average Tiffin hotel ke you need 10-15 L investment and your dedication. ----> this isn't a restaurant

To start a Restaurant you need 30 L+ investment and your dedication

Though you dont need much investment in Truck/Van kid of business i haven't seen a success ration here .if you dont care about the investment in this area you can start investing and learn hiccups of Hotel business.

JHills/BHills are not the ares to target. if you need the business to run you need to start somewhere you have floating people .

JHills ---> JHills is residential area and most residents wont come out.most of the time you find coffee shops in and around JHills people come and just sit for hours of time wasting our business .if you have plenty of money and want just a business for the name sake you can setup your shop here.

BHills ---> its all commercial now and part of it is like JHills. the investment here drastically increase your initial investment / Down payment.no comments on returns.

The Stretch of Madhapur - Kondapur - Gachibowli  or Begumpet - Greenlands - punjagutta or Neredmet - ASrao nagar  should help you (i have seen people roaming around in these areas and new establishments mushrooming). i might have missed some  as i did not visit those areas and i did not mention KPHB - JNTU Stretch as i think Establishments are overflowing here .