what is this condition called

Dhaya

1 minute ago, water1 said:

It still does not answer the question, why exactly are you bothered?

I told ya already u guys are annoying man. Now u tell me u r u so much bothered about this

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dhaya

• water1

• Kallu_Mama007

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dhaya said:

U r one of those stincky arse and got hurt looking at my post. Get that cleaned up man . Not good for u or the people around u

Well, I think you are really sick and needed help. I guess I replied directly to your post haven't started a new thread indirectly mentioning you. On the other hand you are the one who started this thread with out mentioning what is bothering you. 

So, brother believe me you are the one who really needs help here.

1 minute ago, Dhaya said:

I told ya already u guys are annoying man. Now u tell me u r u so much bothered about this

Brother so you assumed I am one among them that you described in your post. So as per you I have every right to assume that you are a loser. Losers bother me brother. So I am bothered. 

23 minutes ago, water1 said:

Brother so you assumed I am one among them that you described in your post. So as per you I have every right to assume that you are a loser. Losers bother me brother. So I am bothered. 

Amount of Frustration u r showing in this post made me assume u r one of them man. If not y did u care so much about this post.

30 minutes ago, water1 said:

Well, I think you are really sick and needed help. I guess I replied directly to your post haven't started a new thread indirectly mentioning you. On the other hand you are the one who started this thread with out mentioning what is bothering you. 

So, brother believe me you are the one who really needs help here.

Yes i need help, it is so annoying to see those self centric threads. Get those cleaned up that will be a big help

33 minutes ago, Dhaya said:

ee threads gurinchi matladtunnav ra item ga.... mogonivi aithe... magatanam ee unte.. aa thread vanike direct ga cheppachu kada.... what are you so afraid of?

3 minutes ago, Dhaya said:

Amount of Frustration u r showing in this post made me assume u r one of them man. If not y did u care so much about this post.

nuvvu saduvukoni.... udayogam chese visa meeda ochava.. lekapothe labor visa meeda ochava... antha clear ga explain chesa kada ra.. malla y do u care antav... 

2 minutes ago, water1 said:

ee threads gurinchi matladtunnav ra item ga.... mogonivi aithe... magatanam ee unte.. aa thread vanike direct ga cheppachu kada.... what are you so afraid of?

U filthy mouth .. fker .. do u think i cant stoop down to ur level and start using same kind of language. Did i say anything to you u ahole.

Only reason i dont want to comment in those threads is i dont want to get to ur level and start arguing

5 minutes ago, water1 said:

nuvvu saduvukoni.... udayogam chese visa meeda ochava.. lekapothe labor visa meeda ochava... antha clear ga explain chesa kada ra.. malla y do u care antav... 

Neku guddhaalo noppi endhira.. lowde gaanivi.

2 hours ago, Dhaya said:

for u man. hope u find a way out of this condition . I will pray for you 

Item naayalavi ani telchesaru ga janalu . Nijamga nee DP lo zoo maadiri abnormal ga untivi kada

1 minute ago, Kallu_Mama007 said:

Item naayalavi ani telchesaru ga janalu . Nijamga nee DP lo zoo maadiri abnormal ga untivi kada

Labor gadu vadu nuvve decide cheyali. Item saley gallu iddariki iddare

Itta bratike kante sachipovatam better anipinchatla? Ala anipinchatledu ante mee Amma,nanna ninnu kani janala meedaki odilesarani Ardam chesukuntaam

edi aa Harikrishna gaadu Zoo gadini kanesi odilesinattu

6 hours ago, Dhaya said:

Here I see a lot of people posting threads boasting about themselves 

I think these buggers are so depressed and living a low life and doesn't have any friend circle outside. 

What is this condition called ? is there any scientific name for this?

I didn't mean to hurt any bugger , just posting to know if there is any term out there to call you 

U2nqCgt.gif

22 minutes ago, Kallu_Mama007 said:

Itta bratike kante sachipovatam better anipinchatla? Ala anipinchatledu ante mee Amma,nanna ninnu kani janala meedaki odilesarani Ardam chesukuntaam

edi aa Harikrishna gaadu Zoo gadini kanesi odilesinattu

Thu nee bathuku, parents gurinchi matladaneeki siggu seram ledu bey. Dont u have one