Bank of America: $75 or $100 cashback when you spend $30 in at&t

r2mbabu1

On 9/29/2016 at 2:13 PM, r2mbabu1 said:

Check in your BankAmeriDeals for AT&T offer. Some users have $100 cashback and some have $75

All you need to do is activate that deal and make 2 transactions of $15 or more at att.com . you can buy accessories also.

I got $75 promotion and bought 2 moto e phones for $30 each. I have also used ebates for cashback. at the end I got $75 cashback from bofa and $23 cashback from ebates

the below are the steps I have followed if it helps for you.

1. Clear your browsing history and create a new ebates account using this link (new account to get $10 bonus as cash) 

2. In ebates search for AT&T Wireless and click on Shop Now button. It will open att.com site

3. now search for Motorola Moto E GoPhone which is available for $29.99 and add it to cart

5. Complete your purchase using your bank of america credit card or debit card. 

wait for few hours and repeat the above 5 steps 

Now you can see the status of at&t deal in bankamerideals changed to processing. 

You will get $11.50 cashback $1.5 + $10 bonus in each of your ebates account. Update your address and give your paypal email id in ebates. Cashback will be transferred to your paypal.

1 week after posting of 2 transaction in your account you can see cashback in earned section of deals, It will be added into your checking account.  

Note. If you use the ebates link I gave you will get $10 bonus after your first purchase of $25 or more. I also will get $5 for referring you. 

It is asking to add a plan along with phone, Did u also bought the voice/data plan along with phone?

8 hours ago, mohanbambu said:

It is asking to add a plan along with phone, Did u also bought the voice/data plan along with phone?

No that time I was able to buy only phone. look like they changed it now. check the clearance section and see if you can find any useful bellow. 

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/clearance.html

shipping is free for accessories 

15 minutes ago, r2mbabu1 said:

any one got this deal? 

Earn $100 cash back when you switch to DIRECTV! Guarantee your TV package price for 2 years when you have AT&T wireless. Only DIRECTV offers 2016 NFL SUNDAY TICKET, included at no extra charge when you sign up for the CHOICE™ Package or higher. Every live game, every Sunday! (Out of market games only.)

Must call 1-855-837-4388 or visit www.directv.com to sign up.

New approved customers only. Must sign up directly through DIRECTV, sign-ups through Authorized Dealers not eligible. First monthly service bill must be paid no later than 12/6/2016 using the card associated with the offer to earn $100 cash back to your eligible debit or credit card. All DIRECTV offers require 24-month agreement. See additional terms & conditions at directv.com. Offer expires 10/22/2016. Offer valid 1 time only.

Note: Offer is only valid when you pay with your eligible Bank of America® card

only direct tv ki sign up aithene ani chupisthundi man... neku kuda inthe undha ee offer ?

16 hours ago, mettastar said:

Earn $100 cash back when you switch to DIRECTV! Guarantee your TV package price for 2 years when you have AT&T wireless. Only DIRECTV offers 2016 NFL SUNDAY TICKET, included at no extra charge when you sign up for the CHOICE™ Package or higher. Every live game, every Sunday! (Out of market games only.)

Must call 1-855-837-4388 or visit www.directv.com to sign up.

New approved customers only. Must sign up directly through DIRECTV, sign-ups through Authorized Dealers not eligible. First monthly service bill must be paid no later than 12/6/2016 using the card associated with the offer to earn $100 cash back to your eligible debit or credit card. All DIRECTV offers require 24-month agreement. See additional terms & conditions at directv.com. Offer expires 10/22/2016. Offer valid 1 time only.

only direct tv ki sign up aithene ani chupisthundi man... neku kuda inthe undha ee offer ?

ledu bayya. this one is different. the below is the offer. look like it is not for all.

AT&T

6 days left

Earn $75 cash back when you make two transactions with AT&T using your eligible card associated with this offer. Also, see how you can get up to $650 in credits from AT&T!

Call 1-800-868-9708, visit AT&T.com or come into an AT&T store today!

Offer expires 10/17/2016. Offer valid one time only. Must make two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15.00 on the card associated with this offer by 12/1/2016. Your $75 cash back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction. See details on AT&T's offers. Taxes, fees, other charges & restrictions may apply.