RICE -HEADACHE

GunturGongura

28 minutes ago, sqladdict said:

low carb fever. switch from white rice to brown rice. then compltetly stop rice...if you stop rice all of a sudden, younwont get proper sleep

Sleep bagane padtundi , in fact manesake baga padtundi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GunturGongura

• ParmQ

• Rapp-Chikk

• Don_Draper

3 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Yeah maa friend okadu 4th day afternoon bucket thannesadu. If you slowly stop you will have cancer around 50 years. Don't stop eating rice even for a single day, keep eating for 3 times a day. Because you started your childhood with rice. Carbs and etc that are inside is immaterial. It's only what u eat irrespective of the content inside.

@3$%

10 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

RICE completega stop cheste headache vastada?

chinapdu nundi daily rice tini, all of a sudden manesta headache vastada -4 days nundi no rice only fruits,milk,veggies

detoxification ayyetappudu mild head ache vastundhi and that's the indication that detoxificaiton is happening ani

18 minutes ago, ravana said:

detoxification ayyetappudu mild head ache vastundhi and that's the indication that detoxificaiton is happening ani

ya 2 days mild headache

eroju hayiga undi…totally gone

10 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

RICE completega stop cheste headache vastada?

chinapdu nundi daily rice tini, all of a sudden manesta headache vastada -4 days nundi no rice only fruits,milk,veggies

basically  nuvvu dehydrate ayyi untavv....drink lots of water..... heach ache ki primary reason dehydration only...migithaavanni secondary

Helo Friends,

I started the same (not eating rice)..... Started my diet - 3 weeks ago... from 10th Sept.

First 2 days... I did not take any solid food.... Only water (no juice).... and my body felt little dizziness and tongue tasted sour.. but I did not step back..

3rd day I ate 2 chapatis with lot of Pappu (without tadka (No oil) and without Salt)... then Body gained glucose... and started feeling better...

Then - Once in every 2 days I am eating 2 chapatis....with any curry - like Pappu with 6 tomatoes (or) Pappu with lot of spinach (Palakura pappu) (or) Egg Masala (or) Chicken curry ----- but REMEMBER with only 2 table spoons of oil and coconut powder and VERY LESS SALT.... (coconut compensates the deficiency of salt taste)

And remaining days ---- eating only raw vegetable (Boiled Cauliflower / Boiled Broccoli  / Raw Capsicum / carrots / apples / cabbage / soaked beans).... with very very limited quantity.

After 10 days I felt much better.... and then started continuing the same.

I got down from 36 inches to 33 inches... and put down around 8 kgs.... I started using old trousers....

NO RICE AT ALL...... and now its 4th week.

This is the same which is taught in many Weight Loss diet centers (Manthena Satyanarayana / Kolors / etc).

IMP:

First week - just stay calm and dont walk much or dont gym.... or else you will fell dizziness and will fall down unconsciously...

From 2nd week start simple exercises and simple jogging.... and start sweating a little.... then your body will start burning more fat... as you are just eating vegetables.

Raw Vegetables will give only 400 cal per lunch... but daily required is 2500 cal for gents (and 2000 cal for ladies)... Hence your body will start burning the stubborn fat in your body.... to get energy / glucose.

Dont take any juice.... Directly eat either fruits / vegetables.... but remember - very limited qty.

No bananas and potatos.....please - as they are very high energy.... and are more calories.

Dont take any other juice...... Drink only water or warm water with lime.

Dont eat anything after 6 or 7 PM.... just water.

You will defenitely see the difference in just 3 weeks.

Good Luck....

10 minutes ago, Rapp-Chikk said:

Helo Friends,

I started the same (not eating rice)..... Started my diet - 3 weeks ago... from 10th Sept.

First 2 days... I did not take any solid food.... Only water (no juice).... and my body felt little dizziness and tongue tasted sour.. but I did not step back..

3rd day I ate 2 chapatis with lot of Pappu (without tadka (No oil) and without Salt)... then Body gained glucose... and started feeling better...

Then - Once in every 2 days I am eating 2 chapatis....with any curry - like Pappu with 6 tomatoes (or) Pappu with lot of spinach (Palakura pappu) (or) Egg Masala (or) Chicken curry ----- but REMEMBER with only 2 table spoons of oil and coconut powder and VERY LESS SALT.... (coconut compensates the deficiency of salt taste)

And remaining days ---- eating only raw vegetable (Boiled Cauliflower / Boiled Broccoli  / Raw Capsicum / carrots / apples / cabbage / soaked beans).... with very very limited quantity.

After 10 days I felt much better.... and then started continuing the same.

I got down from 36 inches to 33 inches... and put down around 8 kgs.... I started using old trousers....

NO RICE AT ALL...... and now its 4th week.

This is the same which is taught in many Weight Loss diet centers (Manthena Satyanarayana / Kolors / etc).

IMP:

First week - just stay calm and dont walk much or dont gym.... or else you will fell dizziness and will fall down unconsciously...

From 2nd week start simple exercises and simple jogging.... and start sweating a little.... then your body will start burning more fat... as you are just eating vegetables.

Raw Vegetables will give only 400 cal per lunch... but daily required is 2500 cal for gents (and 2000 cal for ladies)... Hence your body will start burning the stubborn fat in your body.... to get energy / glucose.

Dont take any juice.... Directly eat either fruits / vegetables.... but remember - very limited qty.

No bananas and potatos.....please - as they are very high energy.... and are more calories.

Dont take any other juice...... Drink only water or warm water with lime.

Dont eat anything after 6 or 7 PM.... just water.

You will defenitely see the difference in just 3 weeks.

Good Luck....

Thank u

1 hour ago, GunturGongura said:

Thank u

If you are able to follow this DIET process formula - for first 10 days / 2 weeks... then you are on the right path.... Dont stop as nothing is going to happen to your body.

after SRAVANAMASAM ..... Once I came back from India to UK on 3rd Sept....  I just started fasting for first 2 days..... and then eating veg. and 2 chapatis once in 2 or 3 days... and It just happened.

Now I am on the verge of losing weight..

And just yesterday - I saw videos of manthena Satyanarayana - on weight loss - it is almost the same process / diet....

Make sure - eat very less QTY vegetables and drink limited water for the first 2 or 3 weeks.... then you will understand your body nature..... and your body will be used to new eating style / diet.

After 3 weeks / 1 month - you will understand how your body is adapted.... and can eat every thing (egg / chicken / mutton / etc) ----- but in limited qty with 2 chapatis only (NO RICE at all)... and continue eating vegetables.

Today - I ate chicken curry + 3 beers..... and again tomorrow morning - I may eat Dosa.... but from afternoon will start eating only veggies / Pesalu / alsandhulu... something... but in very very limited qty.. as the body has to start burning the fat again.

Good Luck.

Thanks,

Rapp-Chikk

------------------

1 hour ago, Rapp-Chikk said:

If you are able to follow this DIET process formula - for first 10 days / 2 weeks... then you are on the right path.... Dont stop as nothing is going to happen to your body.

after SRAVANAMASAM ..... Once I came back from India to UK on 3rd Sept....  I just started fasting for first 2 days..... and then eating veg. and 2 chapatis once in 2 or 3 days... and It just happened.

And just yesterday - I saw videos of manthena Satyanarayana - on weight loss - it is almost the same process / diet....

Make sure - eat very less QTY vegetables and drink limited water for the first 2 or 3 weeks.... then you will understand your body nature..... and your body will be used to new eating style / diet.

After 3 weeks / 1 month - you will understand how your body is adapted.... and can eat every thing (egg / chicken / mutton / etc) ----- but in limited qty with 2 chapatis only (NO RICE at all)... and continue eating vegetables.

Today - I ate chicken curry + 3 beers..... and again tomorrow morning - I may eat Dosa.... but from afternoon will start eating only veggies / Pesalu / alsandhulu... something... but in very very limited qty.. as the body has to start burning the fat again.

Good Luck.

Thanks,

Rapp-Chikk

------------------

today morning i had honey and lemon warm water, egg whites-4, half glass carrot juice(no sugar)

afternoon now  having 2 pulkas with spinach dal and curd

1 hour ago, Rapp-Chikk said:

Good Luck.

Thanks,

Rapp-Chikk

------------------

@3$%

36 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

today morning i had honey and lemon warm water, egg whites-4, half glass carrot juice(no sugar)

afternoon now  having 2 pulkas with spinach dal and curd

parledhu gattigaane kummesthav. that too diet lo unnappudu. lekapothe....