RICE -HEADACHE

GunturGongura

45 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

ok baga tintunna antava

yeah..breakfast gattigane kummali le. But nuvvu cheppina vatillo carbs levu. Brain active ga pani cheyyaniki some carbs needed, especially in the morning times. otherwise, dull and head aches ne untaayi. brain needs glucose, and carbs are the ones that can turn quickly into glucose..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GunturGongura

• ParmQ

• Rapp-Chikk

• Don_Draper

33 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

yeah..breakfast gattigane kummali le. But nuvvu cheppina vatillo carbs levu. Brain active ga pani cheyyaniki some carbs needed, especially in the morning times. otherwise, dull and head aches ne untaayi. brain needs glucose, and carbs are the ones that can turn quickly into glucose..

2 days mild headache Undi 

eroju all set , Emi ledu

2 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

today morning i had honey and lemon warm water, egg whites-4, half glass carrot juice(no sugar)

afternoon now  having 2 pulkas with spinach dal and curd

(Egg white + Spinach Dal + Curd) ----- in one day......you are still adding fat in your body.... and not burning any fat...

If you eat like this... there is NO difference.....

As I said - you have to stop intake.

You have to follow the food intake as I said.... for atleast 2 weeks.... only then you will be able to attain what you want (ie., burning fat)....or else - your effort is waste.

No juice..... Only water with lime (forget honey -  as this honey will tempt you to take more sweets / something else).

REMEMBER - Eat 2 chapatis with any curry once in 2 or 3 days only and remaining days/time only VEGETABLES.

no eggs / no juice - only Lime water)..... and follow this for atleast 10 days / 2 weeks... only then you are ready to loose weight....

else your effort is USELESS....

19 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

RICE completega stop cheste headache vastada?

chinapdu nundi daily rice tini, all of a sudden manesta headache vastada -4 days nundi no rice only fruits,milk,veggies

don't stop white rice.. you can avoid eating it till dinner and try to eat at night but in moderation. This should solve the issues. If you make a sudden change your body will respond to it and will force you to feed it carbs. This is very common and will continue for 3 days.. take out rice very slowly like after a week that should work out well.

2 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

oka north foori cheppendi......rice consume chesey valla P smells bad and need frequent wash.every other hour...is this true?..........k.#4$

bull crap it is  Image result for brahmi gifs

10 hours ago, sqladdict said:

low carb fever. switch from white rice to brown rice. then compltetly stop rice...if you stop rice all of a sudden, younwont get proper sleep

bhayya that is not true.. you will just get headache for withdrawl.. there is no research which suggests that.. indeed your body will be forces to produce ketones from fats in your liver which will help fro brain functioning. 

4 hours ago, Rapp-Chikk said:

If you are able to follow this DIET process formula - for first 10 days / 2 weeks... then you are on the right path.... Dont stop as nothing is going to happen to your body.

after SRAVANAMASAM ..... Once I came back from India to UK on 3rd Sept....  I just started fasting for first 2 days..... and then eating veg. and 2 chapatis once in 2 or 3 days... and It just happened.

Now I am on the verge of losing weight..

And just yesterday - I saw videos of manthena Satyanarayana - on weight loss - it is almost the same process / diet....

Make sure - eat very less QTY vegetables and drink limited water for the first 2 or 3 weeks.... then you will understand your body nature..... and your body will be used to new eating style / diet.

After 3 weeks / 1 month - you will understand how your body is adapted.... and can eat every thing (egg / chicken / mutton / etc) ----- but in limited qty with 2 chapatis only (NO RICE at all)... and continue eating vegetables.

Today - I ate chicken curry + 3 beers..... and again tomorrow morning - I may eat Dosa.... but from afternoon will start eating only veggies / Pesalu / alsandhulu... something... but in very very limited qty.. as the body has to start burning the fat again.

Good Luck.

Thanks,

Rapp-Chikk

------------------

schipomantava bhayya  Image result for brahmi weights gifs

18 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

don't stop white rice.. you can avoid eating it till dinner and try to eat at night but in moderation. This should solve the issues. If you make a sudden change your body will respond to it and will force you to feed it carbs. This is very common and will continue for 3 days.. take out rice very slowly like after a week that should work out well.

rice totally quit ,week ayndi  now am feeling much better.

18 hours ago, Rapp-Chikk said:

(Egg white + Spinach Dal + Curd) ----- in one day......you are still adding fat in your body.... and not burning any fat...

If you eat like this... there is NO difference.....

As I said - you have to stop intake.

You have to follow the food intake as I said.... for atleast 2 weeks.... only then you will be able to attain what you want (ie., burning fat)....or else - your effort is waste.

No juice..... Only water with lime (forget honey -  as this honey will tempt you to take more sweets / something else).

REMEMBER - Eat 2 chapatis with any curry once in 2 or 3 days only and remaining days/time only VEGETABLES.

no eggs / no juice - only Lime water)..... and follow this for atleast 10 days / 2 weeks... only then you are ready to loose weight....

else your effort is USELESS....

egg whites proteins annaru kada man ..no carbs

spinach dal..asalu oil lekunda cooker cook chesa

chapati kadu its pulka….no oil

curd..low fat yogurt…ela maneyali man curd…..probiotics ekda nundi vastay 

On 02/10/2016 at 9:00 PM, GunturGongura said:

egg whites proteins annaru kada man ..no carbs

spinach dal..asalu oil lekunda cooker cook chesa

chapati kadu its pulka….no oil

curd..low fat yogurt…ela maneyali man curd…..probiotics ekda nundi vastay 

You are talking in such a way that - In just 2 or 3 weeks you are going to lose everything and all your body proteins and vitamins will become zero..?

Stop thinking in that way.....

What do you think.... Eating vegetables and fruits everyday with less calories ---- will not give you all those required vitamis..?

Eating 2 chapatis once in 2 days will not give you required sugar / glucose..?

Eating egg / non-veg once in a week will not give you required Proteins...?

Eating Yogurt once in 3 days will not give you required probiotics...?

Once you are used to eating less qty.... then you can eat everything - in a planned manner.... and that too by losing weight....

This is not for me...... For you...!

Even before tying you are thinking so many things..... which are just taking you in negative direction...

Just start the plan for 2 or 3 weeks.... you will be on right path your self...

Cheers..!