$JNUG at 9.54,konocha??

bettingbangarraju

7 minutes ago, Rendu said:

I will buy it at $5....it will drop by the end of Tomorrow.....China lo holidays anta....andhuke bloodbath... I lost 65% of my investment as if now

7$ ki anth koneddam ankunna,same here bhayya 50% loss lo unna.eppatiki perugudddi antav?

56 minutes ago, Rendu said:

I will buy it at $5....it will drop by the end of Tomorrow.....China lo holidays anta....andhuke bloodbath... I lost 65% of my investment as if now

Same here, deenamma motham padipoyindi. Malli konala vaddha ani thinking?

5 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

stay way from Jung... how do you value it?  its hard to predict where gold price will go. It's gambling. look for individual stocks with good balance sheets.

JNUG JDST Friday or Monday koni oka 5 months wait to see miracles..

3 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

JNUG JDST Friday or Monday koni oka 5 months wait to see miracles..

Aug lo JNUG 31 undi ippudu 9 . do you know why it dropped? ilage continue aithey 5 months taruvatha ne account lo emi undadhu. inko reverse split chesukuntaru

52 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

Aug lo JNUG 31 undi ippudu 9 . do you know why it dropped? ilage continue aithey 5 months taruvatha ne account lo emi undadhu. inko reverse split chesukuntaru

adi common man.. Best time to buy stocks is Nov to Feb and best time to sell June-Aug time.. (most of the stocks)

10 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

adi common man.. Best time to buy stocks is Nov to Feb and best time to sell June-Aug time.. (most of the stocks)

ok a times lo koni millionarie aiepoo. ATB