Mi valuable suggestions please

IamBhagatSingh

6 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

skype option undemo chudamanu naa matta.. endhi idhi naa matta

court oka letter post chesthadhi or call chesi kanukomanu.. either court attend avamanu lekapothe plead guilty inko lettr pamputharu wid verdict eithr community servc or fine or both.. pay that nd carefull ga undamanu nxt time nundi. mee jeevitham matta kudisina parledu vere vala jeevithalatho aadukovadhu ani chepu mee friend ki naa matta

naa matta one more frnd story...

bro..go check the website mentioned on the ticket after 2days...fine amount will be updated...ifu wish to prove that  U'not guilty then go2court...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

My friend took a rental car with collision and liability insurance .  other car vallu , pic teeskunaru rental copy di , and memu kuda valla insurance di pic teeskunam .. rental and insurance ki call chesi chepaamu immediately after the accident .. told everyone is fine ..

When we went to the place of accident . I remember cop told , report will be generated . Not able to understand that .

You have to got to the police station and get the copy of police report and upload to the insurance portal 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Collision damage insurance , hot wire lo rental car book chestunapudu ,last page e  https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/  insurance add chesadu . 

Liability matram , rental car pick up cheskunapudu direct ga alamo valla liability insurance teeskunadu .. 

What is statement bro ? we called and told insurance company about the incident . 

court no need to worry ?

Accident ayina taruvatha mee insurance company and valla insurance company vallu call chestharu mee friend ki em jarigindi ela jarigindi eppudu jarigindi ani statement teesukuntaru.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

thanks bro.. just checked the form given to him , Justice court clerk ani address and phone number undi ..  but court location ah accident iyina place lo undi , but not at his location. some 10 hours away .. do he have to travel back to the same place to appear in court ?

sometime u have to travel.. if u want to fight saying u r mistake is minimal to no... Attorney unte better adiki money ichi set chesuko..lekapothe insurance kakunda me vadu pocket nudi koncham pay cheylasi vasthadhi 

2 hours ago, JAI_PATHALAM_BABA said:

1. Adhi rental car kabatti insurance lolli valu valu chuskuntaru.

2.Coming to the court stuff, Ah ticket mida unna number ki call chesi cheppandi, What if i cannot attend court ani (tell them u r non local and a student ani), appudu vallu edo oka amount cheptaru kattamani, adhi kattesi oorukovadame. IN THIS CASE VALLU NEKU OKA FORM MAIL CHESTARU , DANLO PLEAD NON GUILTY and write some damnn reason should be convincing. after filing the form u have to send it back to the adress specified. They will send back one more form saying how much u need to pay. Okkasari court ki call chesi mataldandi bro, You will get a picture what to do ani. Tension padodu picha lyt and picha common ikkada ivanni.

3.Court ki vellali ankunte try to find a cheap attorney and go through him (NOT RECOMMENDED)

Looks like your 2nd point is best in this situation bro .. but my doubt is , we are pleading for not guilty , still no need to go to court ?

he is not a student also , i will tell him to call them once .

2 hours ago, crazymatta said:

skype option undemo chudamanu naa matta.. endhi idhi naa matta

court oka letter post chesthadhi or call chesi kanukomanu.. either court attend avamanu lekapothe plead guilty inko lettr pamputharu wid verdict eithr community servc or fine or both.. pay that nd carefull ga undamanu nxt time nundi. mee jeevitham matta kudisina parledu vere vala jeevithalatho aadukovadhu ani chepu mee friend ki naa matta

we wish they end up with this .. 

2 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

naa matta one more frnd story...

bro..go check the website mentioned on the ticket after 2days...fine amount will be updated...ifu wish to prove that  U'not guilty then go2court...

bro ur point is contradicting with others points here .. what i understood from above comments from others is if we dont want to go to court then we can send plead non guilty form to them,  

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

You have to got to the police station and get the copy of police report and upload to the insurance portal 

when we were there , cop told its my friends fault as he dint yield . so the report also says that i assume . will there be any impact on the insurance if mistake is on our side ?

2 hours ago, godfather03 said:

Accident ayina taruvatha mee insurance company and valla insurance company vallu call chestharu mee friend ki em jarigindi ela jarigindi eppudu jarigindi ani statement teesukuntaru.....

we called both rental and insurance company immediately after accident bro. And told them about that . they asked all the details about accident . I guess that is the statement you are saying about , not sure if they are going to call again

1 hour ago, Hyper said:

sometime u have to travel.. if u want to fight saying u r mistake is minimal to no... Attorney unte better adiki money ichi set chesuko..lekapothe insurance kakunda me vadu pocket nudi koncham pay cheylasi vasthadhi 

ur saying about attorney fees ?

7 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

ur saying about attorney fees ?

No...insurance motham chusukunte fine ..3rd party antunav kabati...u don't have to pay anything ..otherwise u have to pay for car damages depends on what u selected when u hired car

19 minutes ago, Hyper said:

No...insurance motham chusukunte fine ..3rd party antunav kabati...u don't have to pay anything ..otherwise u have to pay for car damages depends on what u selected when u hired car

ya got it bro 

29 minutes ago, ManchiDonga said:

One more friend post 😐😐

+1... frns gurinchi ee DB lo chala concern chupistaru.... prapancham lo ekkada intha manchi frns undaru... God bless america :)