Do I still have to pay taxes for backward and poor country ?

Games

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

You always amaze people with your innovative thinking bro... Your threads are simply awesome

Thanks uncle, at least you don't think like retarded Indian poor people. ^^

upper caste people are the highest supressed/ill-treated people in india..they wont get any support from anyone..other than tax paying they wont get any benefit from country..I never understand this *** reservation concept..50+ years of reservation still the uplift required??what on earth will explain the reservation benefits for a govt employee's kids..

1 minute ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

upper caste people are the highest supressed/ill-treated people in india..they wont get any support from anyone..other than tax paying they wont get any benefit from country..I never understand this *** reservation concept..50+ years of reservation still the uplift required??what on earth will explain the reservation benefits for a govt employee's kids..

why are your tearing drawyer about India uncle ? that is 3rd world poor country 

33 minutes ago, Games said:

Like India ~~~~

y u have to pay taxes to a third world country like india man.. if you are in a Great country like Usa proudly pay taxes here and go get life here.. uncle..

10 minutes ago, Games said:

why are your tearing drawyer about India uncle ? that is 3rd world poor country 

not poor country but poor system..*** constitution..you asked the question I shared my opinion..ikkada unde nakem poyindhi..IND lo unna law of land obey chesi muskoni undadame..anthaki minchi em chestam..

18 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

y u have to pay taxes to a third world country like india man.. if you are in a Great country like Usa proudly pay taxes here and go get life here.. uncle..

Yes uncle I pay tax here and love this country, hate Vindia 

16 minutes ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

not poor country but poor system..*** constitution..you asked the question I shared my opinion..ikkada unde nakem poyindhi..IND lo unna law of land obey chesi muskoni undadame..anthaki minchi em chestam..

+1

2 minutes ago, Games said:

Yes uncle I pay tax here and love this country, hate Vindia 

America is great man... love to be in America.. proud and privileged to be in US of A.. USA -- the greatest nation ever known to mankind..

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

God bless USA

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

America is great man... love to be in America.. proud and privileged to be in US of A.. the greatest nation ever known to mankind..

+1 spot on uncle