Congrats ra bodi...

psycopk

1 minute ago, batman said:

note ban is 1 time wipeout of black money generated so far. but gst will reduce further generation of it, coz all transaction will now be declared and cannot be hidden. exporters and importers cannot under/over invoice . govt will collect more taxes.

haha.. the same thing could've done by simply implementing GST, or even a better version of GST (like in Canada, that respects provincial control on rates).

It would've saved people from having to stand in queues for drawing their own money.

bank recapitalization via note demonitization is a stupid move. RBI won't be 3-4 lakh crores richer. hardly 10% of that. big time money hoarders aren't stupid.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

note ban is 1 time wipeout of black money generated so far. but gst will reduce further generation of it, coz all transaction will now be declared and cannot be hidden. exporters and importers cannot under/over invoice . govt will collect more taxes.

you seem to have no respect for how the informal economy functions, derisively dismissing it as 'black' money.

wiping out such 'black' money will push rural economy into serious distress. and may even affect India's food supply.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

who says the black part won't get to the banks?  do you think black money hoarders will simply burn their cash?

however some part of the cash won't get into the system for whatever reasons. It won't be as high as 3-4lakh crores.

wait till dec 31st to know how much instead of making prejudiced views. 2-4 lakh crore is the range given by most financial analysts. i am just stating that

Just now, batman said:

wait till dec 31st to know how much instead of making prejudiced views. 2-4 lakh crore is the range given by most financial analysts. i am just stating that

If taht is true, Indian economy is truly fcuked by this move.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you seem to have no respect for how the informal economy functions, derisively dismissing it as 'black' money.

wiping out such 'black' money will push rural economy into serious distress. and may even affect India's food supply.

my statements may be brash bu ti do understand the limitations of rural economy. it is high time the country change its economic behavior. the rural india also needs to take steps ahead. it cannot be as it is in eternity.

not having bank account, no cards, checks,no digital, no smart phone etc all these are not virtues. modi took this step after taking several steps i already listed them

4 minutes ago, batman said:

I stopped reading all those financial analysts on India long time back. Is this how casually they refer to the effect of this move? 2-4lakh crores profit to the govt?

India is beyond fcuked man. what is the difference btwn wall st, and govt. then?

Just now, batman said:

my statements may be brash bu ti do understand the limitations of rural economy. it is high time the country change its economic behavior. the rural india also needs to take steps ahead. it cannot be as it is in eternity.

not having bank account, no cards, checks,no digital, no smart phone etc all these are not virtues. modi took this step after taking several steps i already listed them

It looks like only 75% of India can write their names. around half of that can only fill forms. How do you propose they participate in this new age finance system?

currency notes are so much easier for them. It is not a virtue, it is their reality.

educate them if you wish to move India forward. Takes a long time, needs lots of patience, something Modi doesn't have. He wants instant gratification, and praise for everything he touches.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

let me guess. govt will take this 2-4lakh crores from the system, and invest it in what? mostly urban infrastructure, right?

so again, transfer of money from poor to rich. good move by Modi.

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

he is surely now the worst pm with out proper planning.. who dosent understand how the common man lives on a daily basis..

Mana babu idea ani chankalu guddukunnaru day1 lol.  Amaravathi lo rates padipogane modi bodi ayyada ^^

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

It looks like only 75% of India can write their names. around half of that can only fill forms. How do you propose they participate in this new age finance system?

currency notes are so much easier for them. It is not a virtue, it is their reality.

educate them if you wish to move India forward. Takes a long time, needs lots of patience, something Modi doesn't have. He wants instant gratification, and praise for everything he touches.

65% india is youth and mobile smart phone penetration is huge even in remote villages too.

if a person can read the number on a currency note, then he can surely be trained to read his digital transaction on phone or read his rubay debit card statement on it.

as it is laga unte next 1000 yrs alage untaru. people  need to be forced to change the economic behavior for good. it can be done, you dont need great education for that 

1 minute ago, Kalla_bolli_babu said:

Mana babu idea ani chankalu guddukunnaru day1 lol.  Amaravathi lo rates padipogane modi bodi ayyada ^^

brother nuvvu nuvve na brother ?

10 minutes ago, batman said:

Also how different is the current move from what UPA govt. undertook in Jan 2014, when they phased out old currencies? The then govt. gave what 6 months time? (I dont know).

the only difference I see is people getting arrested for carrying cash beyond an amount. Seems silly because what they are carrying is worthless stacks of paper, according to the govt. Modi's penchant for being a pathbreaking PM, led him to declare idiotic statements about how the currency will become illegal overnight.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

let me guess. govt will take this 2-4lakh crores from the system, and invest it in what? mostly urban infrastructure, right?

so again, transfer of money from poor to rich. good move by Modi.

before 2019 he will announce a big welfare scheme for poor and he will say its funded by the black money recovered. then you can hear har har modi  slogans again in his rallies.

modi is not vajpayee to do all good work and stay silent. he will beat drums and he knows how to do it.