Government: Giving 12 months more
People: ok will see

Government: Black money holders,plz declare your income 🙏

Government: Giving 6 months
Government: Giving 12 months more

Government: ₹500 and 1000 notes are just pieces of paper from tomorrow..exchange your notes in 50 days.🙏

People: What the hell is this? 
All of a sudden?
Is this democracy or dictatorship?
Give some period,Where is the courtesy of government ❓

Govt : Ok will see 😂😂

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

neutrals kooda ochhinattu unnaru.

nothing particular was seeing some other news so this started playing and ipudu nuvu kanipichinav ani post chestuna.. reason is ninna anav kada Modi velthe kodtaru emo ani, see what people feel about Kejru and Mamtha meeting and especially about this A hole Kejrulal...In support or whatever you can provide me with videos against Modi, thats totally fine.. Just wanted to show this nothing particular

6 minutes ago, timmy said:

close to 22,000 people die per day in India for various reasons. i think this is not the right way to compare deaths with demonitisation.  4alrni7.gif

No maak aa situation ki em unte dani ee compare chestam, nina Gulam Nabi Azad statement vinava pichi ekinchindu Rajya Sabha la 

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

nothing particular was seeing some other news so this started playing and ipudu nuvu kanipichinav ani post chestuna.. reason is ninna anav kada Modi velthe kodtaru emo ani, see what people feel about Kejru and Mamtha meeting and especially about this A hole Kejrulal...In support or whatever you can provide me with videos against Modi, thats totally fine.. Just wanted to show this nothing particular

That's not the game I play.

I'm ideologically opposed to Modi. It doesn't matter that people support him. People can be wrong.

I gave my reason for why I oppose this move. One guy picked up a conversation with me, and went into recapitalisation of banks (which could've turned the conversation into something else, thank god he was wrong about the basics and I felt sleepy).

I'm not an economist, but I'm familiar with western and little bit of chinese banking system. Indian system is almost western, but has huge gaps in secondary and tertiary money supply. People don't understand that going cashless is going to affect the poorest in India in ways unforeseen earlier.

But the immediate problem is cash circulation, which is hit.

don't care about politicians, unless they talk in a language that I understand. Yes, I prefer PhDs as politicians, not high school dropouts who can't grasp basics, and want to poke their nose into things they don't understand without bowing to their more intelligent advisors.

10 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

No maak aa situation ki em unte dani ee compare chestam, nina Gulam Nabi Azad statement vinava pichi ekinchindu Rajya Sabha la 

the number may be higher. most likely police are suppressing the cause of death as 'demonitization'.

the number is not random, it depends on how the death is recorded. Otherwise, they can simply say 22,000 people per day are dying due to demonitization.

anyway its pointless to fight against Modi.

better to fight against people who support him, by propping up people who denounce him.

dalits and muslims, thank you for giving my life a purpose.