How many of you are sporting beards now

yomama

10 minutes ago, yomama said:

3 months growth now, what care are you taking? 

I did grow my mom came to visit had to shave ? Oka match kosam skype vunde lol I did it damn  Pilla Bhi dorakale 

but I used to condition it with jojoba oil. My moustache was crazy Vijay sethupathy gadi cop movie lo vunnattu vunde.

25 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I did grow my mom came to visit had to shave ? Oka match kosam skype vunde lol I did it damn  Pilla Bhi dorakale 

but I used to condition it with jojoba oil. My moustache was crazy Vijay sethupathy gadi cop movie lo vunnattu vunde.

Nice man, nak kuda gaps lekunda clean ga vundi beard, apparently first time growing beyond a 3 month mark now. I was thinking of haircut and lil trim of beard. 

21 minutes ago, yomama said:

Nice man, nak kuda gaps lekunda clean ga vundi beard, apparently first time growing beyond a 3 month mark now. I was thinking of haircut and lil trim of beard. 

No  

One month old. Straight gaa mullulaga perigindi . 2 times beard shape chepinchaa looks good. 

Joke enti ante office lo tellolu looks good on you man ... no shave November nice ani

as it is gaa desi gadu okadu why did you spend 40 bucks for stupid beard trim antaa 

i was like okay....

4 minutes ago, soldier said:

One month old. Straight gaa mullulaga perigindi . 2 times beard shape chepinchaa looks good. 

Joke enti ante office lo tellolu looks good on you man ... no shave November nice ani

as it is gaa desi gadu okadu why did you spend 40 bucks for stupid beard trim antaa 

i was like okay....

hmm aha .

oh atnaa

3 minutes ago, soldier said:

i was like okay....

Ok i have to go for beard trim then