India travel question

Popkatapetapotapulti

Passport getting expired in July 2017 - Renewal ki echa inko another week I will get it 

Visa getting expired in July 2017. Planning to go to India in December/Jan. Do i need to go to stamping or not required? 

Thanks

53 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

not required but do u have sound proof  regards to ur us stay after visa expiry

current employment proof saripotundi kada antha kante proof em untundi?

13 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

Passport getting expired in July 2017 - Renewal ki echa inko another week I will get it 

Visa getting expired in July 2017. Planning to go to India in December/Jan. Do i need to go to stamping or not required? 

Thanks

No

56 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Current employment proof and it doesn't hurt to get a letter from employer stating that he is intending to extend your visa/employment down the line. 

Visa getting expired in July 2017  - this visa stamp from Company A. I am currently with Company B.

37 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

Visa getting expired in July 2017  - this visa stamp from Company A. I am currently with Company B.

9 FAM 402.10-11(C)  Validity of H-1B When There is a Change of Employer

(CT:VISA-197;   09-30-2016)

a. After changing H-1B employers in accordance with USCIS procedures for making such a change, an H-1B visa holder may continue to use his or her original H-1B visa for entry into the United States.  Upon applying for entry, the visa holder must present the new Form I-797, Notice of Action, evidencing the approval of the change of employer in addition to the visa.

Source : https://fam.state.gov/fam/09FAM/09FAM040210.html#M402_10_11_C