Calling all gymsons who posted suggestions in gymsons thread.

dakumangalsingh

Andariki Peru Peru naa thanks. I got toned, now working on getting perfect muscle definition burning some more fat.

firstly thanks to @macha for suggesting keto diet.

secondly to @Don_Draper ankul for his valuable inputs. 

okko pack okkolaki dedicate chesta. 

Thanks to @kiladi bullodu

@yomama @idibezwada 

Also @Picha lite ankul Who kept thread alive. 

The most valuable lesson I learnt is diet is the most important aspect of getting into good Shape and absolutely no cheat day. And just visiting the gym even for 10 min of treadmill so that there wouldn't be any breaks. 

11 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Andariki Peru Peru naa thanks. I got toned, now working on getting perfect muscle definition burning some more fat.

firstly thanks to @macha for suggesting keto diet.

secondly to @Don_Draper ankul for his valuable inputs. 

okko pack okkolaki dedicate chesta. 

Thanks to @kiladi bullodu

@yomama @idibezwada 

Also @Picha lite ankul Who kept thread alive. 

The most valuable lesson I learnt is diet is the most important aspect of getting into good Shape and absolutely no cheat day. And just visiting the gym even for 10 min of treadmill so that there wouldn't be any breaks. 

carbs cut chesi daily cardio and weights chesthee chal bro... with in 6 months tone pakka avthaaru.. 1 cheat day works too...Keto diet is good but body ni alavaatu cheyyaadhuuu for long time... try to replace food with different types...

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

mama pori ni tippaley oka padi velu ivvu.. alagey ne car kuda..

mana vamsham lo boys are good, they do not spend money on poris 

mana family paruvu theyavaddhu 

nadi emi undi machaa... nice that your leading healthy life style... nenu inkaa maa cousine and frinds ki antichaa.. valuu 30 pounds okaru itey 35pounds taginaru... nenu monaa india trip nunchi vachakaa...loose inaa 29pounds laa malaa 8 pounds pergaaa... trying hard to get back on track...

yes diet is very important ...even if you just sit in couch you can get lean just by eating healthy...

2 minutes ago, macha said:

nadi emi undi machaa... nice that your leading healthy life style... nenu inkaa maa cousine and frinds ki antichaa.. valuu 30 pounds okaru itey 35pounds taginaru... nenu monaa india trip nunchi vachakaa...loose inaa 29pounds laa malaa 8 pounds pergaaa... trying hard to get back on track...

yes diet is very important ...even if you just sit in couch you can get lean just by eating healthy...

Yeah also naa frnd asked for suggestions I told him I will give you suggestion on what ever you want but deposit me $300 manollaki money tesukoni salaha iste ne vadutharu free advices iste asalu pattinchukoru guess what he sent me $300 but I would give him back though when he makes progress

atleast money ichchinanduku Anna he will work on his goals @3$%

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah also naa frnd asked for suggestions I told him I will give you suggestion on what ever you want but deposit me $300 manollaki money tesukoni salaha iste ne vadutharu free advices iste asalu pattinchukoru guess what he sent me $300 but I would give him back though when he makes progress

before and after pics post cheyi bro.. wherever you lost wieght. don't give nasty answer ok

1 minute ago, MRI said:

before and after pics post cheyi bro.. wherever you lost wieght. don't give nasty answer ok

Before and after peddaga bayata vallaki difference emi vundadu photos lo antha drastic change emi kanipinchadu. My goal was never to lose weight. My goal was to get a well defined lean body.

8 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ha ha correct.... mari nuvu epudu ey dite midaa unaavu ? ..ur done first half coming is what hardest part and important...

14 minutes ago, macha said:

ha ha correct.... mari nuvu epudu ey dite midaa unaavu ? ..ur done first half coming is what hardest part and important...

Yep prastutaniki keto lone vunna, melliga carb backloading chestunna making sure that I have carbs only pre and post workouts.