IPL 2017

Kool_SRG

WTF is this? Rahane played an exceptional innnings yesterday, when everyone, including Manoj Tiwari, was struggling on that pitch. 

No one is talking about this, I can understand because everybody is in love with that dumb ball basher Dhoni. But to criticize Rahane for playing responsibly and with a 130+ strike rate???

He's definitely my MoM yesterday. They gave it to some idiot who's bowling boring offspin, and got a couple lucky wickets, and one howler.

Rahane proved yesterday that he's a class apart from the rest. Take a bow, Rahane.

Entire Wankhede was rooting for you. I could see that. Fcuk the haters!!!

18 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Last Two overs hitting pune in thier Innings could prove major difference in out come..

the first 10+ overs when Rahane was hitting the ball beautifully was the reason I went for this match.

Dhoni was just bludgeoning the ball. 50% of the time it went nowhere. And people are praising him for that sh1t.

Now I understand why I hate CSK. If Dhoni becomes captain again, they'll never have my support.

stylish player of the day - Manoj Tiwari ???? wtfffffffffffff

Rahane was clearly the most awesome player of the day. case could be made for Parthiv Patel too, but he lost his mojo after the first 20 balls, and was struggling to time the slightly older ball.

Rahane went from strength to strength, when he got out playing a stupid shot.

Manoj Tiwari - there was nothing 'stylish' about how you played yesterday. It was a scrappy innings, saved because Rahane was batting like god at the other end.

Indian Premier League, Eliminator: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Kolkata Knight Riders at Bengaluru, May 17, 2017

Kolkata have won the toss and they will bowl

SRH XI: D Warner, S Dhawan, K Williamson, Y Singh, V Shankar, N Ojha, C Jordan, B Sharma, B Kumar, R Khan, S Kaul

KKR XI: S Narine, C Lynn, G Gambhir, R Uthappa, Y Pathan, S Yadav, I Jaggi, P Chawla, U Yadav, N Coulter-Nile, T Boult

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

WTF is this? Rahane played an exceptional innnings yesterday, when everyone, including Manoj Tiwari, was struggling on that pitch. 

No one is talking about this, I can understand because everybody is in love with that dumb ball basher Dhoni. But to criticize Rahane for playing responsibly and with a 130+ strike rate???

He's definitely my MoM yesterday. They gave it to some idiot who's bowling boring offspin, and got a couple lucky wickets, and one howler.

Rahane proved yesterday that he's a class apart from the rest. Take a bow, Rahane.

Entire Wankhede was rooting for you. I could see that. Fcuk the haters!!!

yes i agree with you without rahane pune supergaints are nowhere