IPL 2017

Kool_SRG

Delhi Daredevils to pick T20 triple-centurion Mohit Ahlawat in IPL 10?

IPL franchise Delhi Daredevils (DD) are keen to pick the Mohit Ahlawat for the upcoming season of IPL

Mohit Ahlawat played an impressive innings of unbeaten 300 in a T20 match. Photo courtesy: Facebook

Mohit Ahlawat played an impressive innings of unbeaten 300 in a T20 match

After snatching limelight by scoring the first triple century in Twenty20 (T20) cricket, Delhi-boy Mohit Ahlawat might also an Indian Premier League (IPL) contract. If reports are to be believed, IPL franchise Delhi Daredevils (DD) are keen to pick the raw talent for the upcoming season of the popular Indian T20 tournament. Ahlawat faced only 72 deliveries to score an unbeaten 300 and hit 39 sixes and 14 fours in the process as he played for Maavi XI in a local T20 competition named ‘Friends Premier League’ against Friend’s XI at Delhi’s Lalita Park on Tuesday.

As reported by AFP, Ahlawat’s brilliant innings helped him get a trial with Delhi Daredevils. His coach Sanjay Bharadwaj told CricketNext, “Mohit got a call from Walson and was asked to go for the trial. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If he keeps calm, he can definitely impress them. Even though he might come across as an attacker from his latest record, he has a sound technique. On top of that, he is also a wicket-keeper.” The development has been confirmed by DD CEO Hemant Dua. “Yes, Mohit has been called for trials. We keep tapping young talent and scouting future stars. Walson will be there to keep an eye on the whole process.”

After the innings, the cricketer had told The Times of India, “They invited me to play and I simply went. It’s good that something like that has happened. When I reached 150, I told myself 250 was there for the taking. So I told my partner at the other end that I was going to take most of the strike.” However, the feat does not take his coach Sanjay Bharadwaj by surprise. “This doesn’t surprise me. He is an aggressive batsman who hits it long but also has a clear sense of the game,” he said. He also told, “You won’t be able to reach him on the phone today as the Daredevils called him for a trial after they heard of his knock,” which confirmed the news.

Ahlawat’s innings helped his team post a gigantic score of 416 for 2.

2 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Delhi Daredevils to pick T20 triple-centurion Mohit Ahlawat in IPL 10?

IPL franchise Delhi Daredevils (DD) are keen to pick the Mohit Ahlawat for the upcoming season of IPL

Mohit Ahlawat played an impressive innings of unbeaten 300 in a T20 match. Photo courtesy: Facebook

Mohit Ahlawat played an impressive innings of unbeaten 300 in a T20 match

After snatching limelight by scoring the first triple century in Twenty20 (T20) cricket, Delhi-boy Mohit Ahlawat might also an Indian Premier League (IPL) contract. If reports are to be believed, IPL franchise Delhi Daredevils (DD) are keen to pick the raw talent for the upcoming season of the popular Indian T20 tournament. Ahlawat faced only 72 deliveries to score an unbeaten 300 and hit 39 sixes and 14 fours in the process as he played for Maavi XI in a local T20 competition named ‘Friends Premier League’ against Friend’s XI at Delhi’s Lalita Park on Tuesday.

As reported by AFP, Ahlawat’s brilliant innings helped him get a trial with Delhi Daredevils. His coach Sanjay Bharadwaj told CricketNext, “Mohit got a call from Walson and was asked to go for the trial. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If he keeps calm, he can definitely impress them. Even though he might come across as an attacker from his latest record, he has a sound technique. On top of that, he is also a wicket-keeper.” The development has been confirmed by DD CEO Hemant Dua. “Yes, Mohit has been called for trials. We keep tapping young talent and scouting future stars. Walson will be there to keep an eye on the whole process.”

After the innings, the cricketer had told The Times of India, “They invited me to play and I simply went. It’s good that something like that has happened. When I reached 150, I told myself 250 was there for the taking. So I told my partner at the other end that I was going to take most of the strike.” However, the feat does not take his coach Sanjay Bharadwaj by surprise. “This doesn’t surprise me. He is an aggressive batsman who hits it long but also has a clear sense of the game,” he said. He also told, “You won’t be able to reach him on the phone today as the Daredevils called him for a trial after they heard of his knock,” which confirmed the news.

Ahlawat’s innings helped his team post a gigantic score of 416 for 2.

I doubt that he would be picked

8 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

people are asking why rayudu is still in mumbai indians bokka gadu ani

lower order lo bane adevadu bhayya...and last year 1 down vachi bane adadu...and back up keeper ....

38 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Squad lo unchutaaremo naaku telisi Delhi have very bad local talent...Its up to Dravid to decide..

no use keeping in squad and not playing as next year complete overhaul of squads.....as current contracts of all teams of 10 years is going to expire this year....

12 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

people are asking why rayudu is still in mumbai indians bokka gadu ani

back up keeper.. half season full time keeper

good batting supporting pollard at 5th 6th position

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

no use keeping in squad and not playing as next teacomplete overhaul of squads.....as current contracts of all teams of 10 years is going to expire this year...

Thats not yet confirmed there will be some retaining rules..Lets see how it goes.

Last time Warner gadu  batting lo single handed ga gelipinchi d'gadu ...bowlers were kickass. mustafiz gadu inury edo undi ee sari continue cheste pedda bokka/ Trent boult ni unchalsindi chala handy bowler fizz ki bokka padithe

Atleast oka 2 katti lanti batsmen ni teeskunte raccha lepacchu

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Last time Warner gadu  batting lo single handed ga gelipinchi d'gadu ...bowlers were kickass. mustafiz gadu inury edo undi ee sari continue cheste pedda bokka

Fiz could be bit rusty this time around I feel..

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Fiz could be bit rusty this time around I feel..

he is not even playing for B'desh ... injury concerns. Bowling ni weak chesaru ee sari

18 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Thats not yet confirmed there will be some retaining rules..Lets see how it goes.

no retaining rules bhayya....as first season lo chesinattu malli anni cities bidding veyyyavachu...ippudu unna teams untayi ani guarantee ledu....highest bid vesinavalu for that city ki team istaru...and same first season ki ichainantu prati team ki oka icon player istaru...u need to build ur whole team....

18 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Last time Warner gadu  batting lo single handed ga gelipinchi d'gadu ...bowlers were kickass. mustafiz gadu inury edo undi ee sari continue cheste pedda bokka/ Trent boult ni unchalsindi chala handy bowler fizz ki bokka padithe

Atleast oka 2 katti lanti batsmen ni teeskunte raccha lepacchu

nehra,bhuvi,sran,henriques,and part time of yuvi,hooda,bipul for 5th bowler slot even if fiz cant play....

16 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

he is not even playing for B'desh ... injury concerns. Bowling ni weak chesaru ee sari

tests adatledu bhayya...odi and t20s ki vachestadu...

list of foreign players that are most likely to play most of their matches for their team :

RCB:abd,watson,gayle,starc

HYD:fiz,henriques,warner,williamson

DD:duminy,decock,morris,[braithwite(if he leaves billings)]

MI:pollard,butler,mclenagan,[southee or malinga] if fit

KKR:shakib,lynn,narine and need to buy 4th player

Punjab:miller,maxwell,stoinis,[amla or shaun marsh]

GUJ:mcculum,finch,bravo,smith

RPS:smith,faf,zampa,[khawaja or mitch marsh]

Any thoughts guys?