H4 EAD is an EA by abama

Rain

Asalu h1b system ethesthe peeda potadi ni yavva cpt vadu opt mida edavadam opt vadu h1 mida edavadam h1 single gadu h1b uncle mida edavadam h1b uncle gadu vadi pellam ki ead ledano job raledano h4 ead mida edavadam veelu gc unna valla edavadam ido norm aipoindi. Anni rogalaki oke solution h1 b system lepeyali oka 5 years malli restructure cheyali

• Upvote 2

That's right..This is the trend I have seen it in past 10 yrs in US...Its because more useless people are coming to US on F1's and H1's. They are really not aware of how things go behind the scenes...The issue with the consultants is they believe VENDORS which is the main reason behind H4 EAD abuse. The real fact is not because of H4 EAD's, but because of fake opt's/H1's. It;s fine to some extent, but revealing about their fake thing to the client is the main issue.. (In my firm, the vendor who works in our firm revealed this to the client once they stopped hiring consultants), So almost every client who don;t have prior knowledge of fake opt/H1's till recent years were more than aware of it. Thanks to our fakers!!! Its you who were the reason for the low billing  system and not H4 EAD's. So more than 50% the clients stopped taking consultants on H1's (that means they are aware of it) ....So the demand is less and supply is more...So the vendors income stopped reducing..There came a savior for them in H4 EAD, they started pushing onto it citing low billing rates, but that was never the case.Our fakers who were less than 5 yrs in US started believing it and abusing H4's. Guys, please don't reveal your fakeness to anyone and start abusing H4's...Its the trap set by vendors for their high commission...So those who have genuine 10 yrs of experience  stopped getting calls because of the trap set by vendors.  Never believe vendors ...They will do whatever they can to just maintain their commission...whether it's Desi or American...Believe it or not, most of H4's are not in STEM field. If you keep abusing women to stay at home, think of you mother who is a woman too..Clients always have the same rates (40% more than prevailing wage rate for consultants),, it's the vendors who are eating it..and pushing on H4;s which is not the real reason..Having seen vendors closely in my 10 yrs of IT experience, I was able to know all the facts behind the scenes. My manager (American) who is unaware of H1's is now more than aware of even H4 EAD...thanks to our fellow fakers...H1B /OPT's... We used to have a consultant till last year (who was getting 50% of the pay we give with one layer between) and my manager came to real sense after the vendor revealed everything...So start believing yourself and stop blaming H4's who are not the real reason behind low billing rates. Competition will always be there whether it's H4's or OPT's...

14 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

That's right..This is the trend I have seen it in past 10 yrs in US...Its because more useless people are coming to US on F1's and H1's. They are really not aware of how things go behind the scenes...The issue with the consultants is they believe VENDORS which is the main reason behind H4 EAD abuse. The real fact is not because of H4 EAD's, but because of fake opt's/H1's. It;s fine to some extent, but revealing about their fake thing to the client is the main issue.. (In my firm, the vendor who works in our firm revealed this to the client once they stopped hiring consultants), So almost every client who don;t have prior knowledge of fake opt/H1's till recent years were more than aware of it. Thanks to our fakers!!! Its you who were the reason for the low billing  system and not H4 EAD's. So more than 50% the clients stopped taking consultants on H1's (that means they are aware of it) ....So the demand is less and supply is more...So the vendors income stopped reducing..There came a savior for them in H4 EAD, they started pushing onto it citing low billing rates, but that was never the case.Our fakers who were less than 5 yrs in US started believing it and abusing H4's. Guys, please don't reveal your fakeness to anyone and start abusing H4's...Its the trap set by vendors for their high commission...So those who have genuine 10 yrs of experience  stopped getting calls because of the trap set by vendors.  Never believe vendors ...They will do whatever they can to just maintain their commission...whether it's Desi or American...Believe it or not, most of H4's are not in STEM field. If you keep abusing women to stay at home, think of you mother who is a woman too..Clients always have the same rates (40% more than prevailing wage rate for consultants),, it's the vendors who are eating it..and pushing on H4;s which is not the real reason..Having seen vendors closely in my 10 yrs of IT experience, I was able to know all the facts behind the scenes. My manager (American) who is unaware of H1's is now more than aware of even H4 EAD...thanks to our fellow fakers...H1B /OPT's... We used to have a consultant till last year (who was getting 50% of the pay we give with one layer between) and my manager came to real sense after the vendor revealed everything...So start believing yourself and stop blaming H4's who are not the real reason behind low billing rates. Competition will always be there whether it's H4's or OPT's...

agreed ..

26 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

em chepalanukunavvvv em chepavvvv fichifookga

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

FYI.. this kind of lobby  happens with all statuses...

If there is a job in known company, they share it with their own circle and tries to get job to them.... this pattern is well implemented in TX.

so h4 ead has nothing to do, in fact it gives opportunity for them to show their own interests and its not limited like h1.

one of the worst IT markets coz of tejams and desis in particular... all will be going to jail or assam soon...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RahuI_PG said:

em chepalanukunavvvv em chepavvvv fichifookga

I was mentioning about people like you...Didn't you read the first line ?? -- "Useless People". They would never understand the reality and start abusing others,,,That's the easiest thing one can do...

10 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

I was mentioning about people like you...Didn't you read the first line ?? -- "Useless People". They would never understand the reality and start abusing others,,,That's the easiest thing one can do...

good joke you might be one of'em considering yourself as top notch nd target others as useless this shows what you are and let me take a guess you might be the one who got f*cked right in the a$$ with fake profile when somebody confessed about their experience or someone with higher skill got promoted with a fake profile and startd living a decent life which you are probably dreaming of right now.

21 minutes ago, RahuI_PG said:

good joke you might be one of'em considering yourself as top notch nd target others as useless this shows what you are and let me take a guess you might be the one who got f*cked right in the a$$ with fake profile when somebody confessed about their experience or someone with higher skill got promoted with a fake profile and startd living a decent life which you are probably dreaming of right now.

See that's what I was mentioning...When useless people come to US like you, this is what happens. They don't agree with the real facts and talk . I only mentioned how things go behind as I observed personally. I started my career as an entry level developer here (after working for 2 yrs in India) and came for Masters here...I never considered myself as top-notch nor I was targeting any one here...I was only asking others to just not reveal if you have fake exp...It not only effects you but also others in the market. I was only supporting them and not blameing anyone else except for Vendors for their low billing

In fact you are the one who is targeting H4's...Its waste of time to even discuss with you...May be you are one such fake guy who is effected by low billing Or you are the *** VENDOR who is trying to cloud everyone here with your messed up .

12 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

See that's what I was mentioning...When useless people come to US like you, this is what happens. They don't agree with the real facts and talk . I only mentioned how things go behind as I observed personally. I started my career as an entry level developer here (after working for 2 yrs in India) and came for Masters here...I never considered myself as top-notch nor I was targeting any one here...I was only asking others to just not reveal if you have fake exp...It not only effects you but also others in the market. I was only supporting them and not blameing anyone else except for Vendors for their low billing

In fact you are the one who is targeting H4's...Its waste of time to even discuss with you...May be you are one such fake guy who is effected by low billing Or you are the *** VENDOR who is trying to cloud everyone here with your messed up .

did you ever come across any of my posts targeting anyone.. thats what i said dont worry man you too will live a decnt life good luck nd fyi "useless people" this is the word that triggered me off.

2 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Asalu h1b system ethesthe peeda potadi ni yavva cpt vadu opt mida edavadam opt vadu h1 mida edavadam h1 single gadu h1b uncle mida edavadam h1b uncle gadu vadi pellam ki ead ledano job raledano h4 ead mida edavadam veelu gc unna valla edavadam ido norm aipoindi. Anni rogalaki oke solution h1 b system lepeyali oka 5 years malli restructure cheyali

Yes that's the best solution at the moment. 

Let's not fight with each other and lets realize the fact that we are all going to be effected irrespective of visa h1 or H4.anyone who are on H4 go back to your previous status like h1 ,h4 is not safe because it is implemented by executive action and do not listen to people who say h4 EAD went through rule making process.dont cry on me I am trying to be helpful.

h4 rule is not published in federal registry unlike i140 portability rule.u-s-c-i-s clearly says on its website that H4 EAD is abama executive order same like D-A-C-A

1 hour ago, rajivn786 said:

you are in db from past 10 years . you no family uncle still bachelor bl@st

11 minutes ago, Rain said:

Let's not fight with each other and lets realize the fact that we are all going to be effected irrespective of visa h1 or H4.anyone who are on H4 go back to your previous status like h1 ,h4 is not safe because it is implemented by executive action and do not listen to people who say h4 EAD went through rule making process.dont cry on me I am trying to be helpful.

h4 rule is not published in federal registry unlike i140 portability rule.u-s-c-i-s clearly says on its website that H4 EAD is abama executive order same like D-A-C-A

Agreed..Irrespective of H1/H4's , all immigrants are going to be effected in some other way.

H4 EAD is published in federal registry with docket no : http://www.regulations.gov, docket number USCIS-2010-0017. : and went through the same process like I140.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2015/02/25/2015-04042/employment-authorization-for-certain-h-4-dependent-spouses

III. Public Comments on the Proposed Rule

A. Summary of Public Comments

In response to the proposed rule, DHS received nearly 13,000 comments during the 60-day public comment period. Commenters included, among others, individuals, employers, academics, labor organizations, immigrant advocacy groups, attorneys, and nonprofit organizations. More than 250 comments were also submitted through mass mailing campaigns.