H4 EAD is an EA by abama

Rain

1 minute ago, rajivn786 said:

Agreed..Irrespective of H1/H4's , all immigrants are going to be effected in some other way.

H4 EAD is published in federal registry with docket no : http://www.regulations.gov, docket number USCIS-2010-0017. : and went through the same process like I140.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2015/02/25/2015-04042/employment-authorization-for-certain-h-4-dependent-spouses

III. Public Comments on the Proposed Rule

A. Summary of Public Comments

In response to the proposed rule, DHS received nearly 13,000 comments during the 60-day public comment period. Commenters included, among others, individuals, employers, academics, labor organizations, immigrant advocacy groups, attorneys, and nonprofit organizations. More than 250 comments were also submitted through mass mailing campaigns.

Rajiv bhayya you poor in economics .

Created law can be amended at any time imposing new rules for the existing ones. Only president has complete right to do any amendment if not he is not valued

6 minutes ago, allu_potato said:

Rajiv bhayya you poor in economics .

Created law can be amended at any time imposing new rules for the existing ones. Only president has complete right to do any amendment if not he is not valued

May be I am....

But H4 EAD, I read a lot because it was very hard for my wife to get residency as most of the Medical colleges are interested in AMG's .But  H4 EAD wasn't Memorandum like DACA/DAPA which applied Overnight after announced. So President can remove DACA/DAPA ..but for H4 EAD, he has to go through rule-making even to make any changes to it.

He just can't make changes  instantly for anything that has gone through rule-making. It will take lot of time, may be at least more than an year to get it revoked. But rules like H1B wage increase to 100k will be faster as it doesn't need any rule-making. 

Just now, rajivn786 said:

May be I am....

But H4 EAD, I read a lot because it was very hard for my wife to get residency as most of the Medical colleges are interested in AMG's .But  H4 EAD wasn't Memorandum like DACA/DAPA which applied Overnight after announced. So President can remove DACA/DAPA ..but for H4 EAD, he has to go through rule-making even to make any changes to it.

He just can't make changes  instantly for anything that has gone through rule-making. It will take lot of time, may be at least more than an year to get it revoked. But rules like H1B wage increase to 100k will be faster as it doesn't need any rule-making. 

just ignore the pulkas here, their frustration n crooked mindset isnt going to affect the H4ead, every law firm or immigration expert has confirmed that this cant be changed overnight n more over govt isnt concerned about this, their focus is more on DACA n illegals

2 hours ago, rajivn786 said:

Agreed..Irrespective of H1/H4's , all immigrants are going to be effected in some other way.

H4 EAD is published in federal registry with docket no : http://www.regulations.gov, docket number USCIS-2010-0017. : and went through the same process like I140.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2015/02/25/2015-04042/employment-authorization-for-certain-h-4-dependent-spouses

III. Public Comments on the Proposed Rule

A. Summary of Public Comments

In response to the proposed rule, DHS received nearly 13,000 comments during the 60-day public comment period. Commenters included, among others, individuals, employers, academics, labor organizations, immigrant advocacy groups, attorneys, and nonprofit organizations. More than 250 comments were also submitted through mass mailing campaigns.

I I agree H4 EAD cannot be touched because it is a rule but frump always says I am a business man, I know how H1b works and I will reduce legal immigration to historic norms. 

Talking about historic norms,In 1924 umerika cut legal immigration from 15% to 4% by limiting quotas based on national origin of which Asians and arabs were banned outright due to second industrial revolution.Of all this only one good news is that he is going to reduce family based green cards and make it available for rest of the categories like skilled workers.

26 minutes ago, Rain said:

I I agree H4 EAD cannot be touched because it is a rule but frump always says I am a business man, I know how H1b works and I will reduce legal immigration to historic norms. 

Talking about historic norms,In 1924 umerika cut legal immigration from 15% to 4% by limiting quotas based on national origin of which Asians and arabs were banned outright due to second industrial revolution.Of all this only one good news is that he is going to reduce family based green cards and make it available for rest of the categories like skilled workers.

That's right.. Republicans made EB priority date current around 2006 I think...Yes, he will definitely promote GC's for high skilled immigrants and reduce Family based..

6 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

That's right.. Republicans made EB priority date current around 2006 I think...Yes, he will definitely promote GC's for high skilled immigrants and reduce Family based..

did thatha called you 

20 hours ago, Rain said:

I am not against H4 EAD or anything but only that it's been misused by husbands to get jobs for their wives who can't even talk proper English or he/she has talent to get the job.Lots of lobbying going on.90 % of H4 EAD are working or looking for a job and it is estimated that there are 175000 H4 EAD and i will leave the calculation to you.

frump is a business man and he knows how to find loop holes same like us so definately there will some action on H4 EAD might be a law suit.

Don't be foolish buddy , You don't need excellent english to survive in US of A and there are multiple other ways to communicate and english is just a tool  , there are few middle eastern people who hardly speak any english and still surviving in multiple profession including medicine ( where there is need to talk every day ) 

And also talent is nothing but work done repeatedly , until given a chance , you don't know if the person has talent or not , either a male or female