Maoists Targets CBN

BaabuBangaram

9 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol, nuvvu rasindhi just another BS, nothing more. Why do you want to fk na? Lol, moists peru tho gun pattukoni Govt ki against veellu chese agayityalani chekka gaani la choosthu koorchovala? He is CM of the Andhra. That's his responsibility to restore the piece by eliminating the bad ones. You wrote another BS. You are talking as if everything is so peaceful for the last 10 years. The AP govt got the biggest chance and they eliminated knowing that there will be retaliation for sometime ..with the aim of completely removing them.. Sure, you have freedom to speak BS. That doesn't make it non-bs.

nuvvu CBN hardcore fan la vunnav .. antha hardcore fans tho neenu argue cheyalenu 

3 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

nuvvu CBN hardcore fan la vunnav .. antha hardcore fans tho neenu argue cheyalenu 

Lol, nuvvu hard core CBN hater la unnavu ga, writing just BS without any rational points.

Be it fan or hater, as long as the argument has some meaningful info, it makes sense. Otherwise, just another BS.

12 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

+ Rekhi conduct sesaru ani telusu but yevaru chesaro teliyadha?

Recce conduct chesinantha mantrana, enough evidence iccharu anukovadam porapatu. And sometimes, sympathisers do the recce not the people going to involve. You can't establish the evidence before what will happen in future. You can't proceed legally even after knowing who conducted recce in these circumstances. Do you know about the David Headly?

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol, nuvvu hard core CBN hater la unnavu ga, writing just BS without any rational points.

Be it fan or hater, as long as the argument has some meaningful info, it makes sense. Otherwise, just another BS.

bro niku ala ardam iynda CBN hater ani if so i cannot help you.. i supported him when he was becoming the CM as we know how he developed AP .. but do your remember the video Revanth reddy note case.." they briefed me" after that i have lost complete trust so thats my opinion ..

9 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

bro niku ala ardam iynda CBN hater ani if so i cannot help you.. i supported him when he was becoming the CM as we know how he developed AP .. but do your remember the video Revanth reddy note case.." they briefed me" after that i have lost complete trust so thats my opinion ..

Lol bro. Naa version cheptha vinu. Full YSR fan ni and anti CBN ni. 2004 elections lo CBN ki 50 seats below vasthayi ani betting petti 30K win kooda ayyanu. After YSR ruling and following the KCR MLAs buying and everything. I felt that CBN is better than the rest of of the guys, though is just another politican. Inka nuvvu hater/fan avi anni pakkana petti topic meedha matladithe..I can. Otherwise, it would be just another BS as I told you earlier.

3 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol bro. Naa version cheptha vinu. Full YSR fan ni and anti CBN ni. 2004 elections lo CBN ki 50 seats below vasthayi ani betting petti 30K win kooda ayyanu. After YSR ruling and following the KCR MLAs buying and everything. I felt that CBN is better than the rest of of the guys, though is just another politican. Inka nuvvu hater/fan avi anni pakkana petti topic meedha matladithe..I can. Otherwise, it would be just another BS as I told you earlier.

Wow amazing 

33 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

good for you