Telugu medium teesesthe chappatlu kottina p**ku gallu randamma

kirikiri

Just now, kirikiri said:

I am telling the path that GOVT showed has backfired after 20 years....     i.e. creating economy based on service sector.   Everything is falling down in service sector and yet why is it still encouraging individuals to take that path again........

Who are you to say that no one wants to study telugu...? people like you may got that mindset with chasing money all the time.... There are still values in other people.. atleast in me.

ori nee neku service sector lo job tapite.. English valla use kanipincha leda... howle.. inta item gadivi ekkada dorikav ra ayya..  future kids anna nee la tolu mandam kakudadu ane ee move petinatu unnadu...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kirikiri

• psycopk

• Batman_fan

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kirikiri said:

I am telling the path that GOVT showed has backfired after 20 years....     i.e. creating economy based on service sector.   Everything is falling down in service sector and yet why is it still encouraging individuals to take that path again........

Who are you to say that no one wants to study telugu...? people like you may got that mindset with chasing money all the time.... There are still values in other people.. atleast in me.

Then put your kids in telugu medium....I don't want to.....I want my kids to live anywhere in the world with no limitations. We all have values. That is why we are saying it is good move so that students can benefit and find better opportunities. 

2 hours ago, Bhai said:

english e annitiki aadharam kadu... non english speaking countries vati development kooda o look veyyi

Bhai, nuvu cheppina countries (ex - european countries) lo default anni services motham valla language lone nadustayi..but mana country lo ala kadu. if you have to fill a passport application, you have to fill in english only. if you have to fill a bank form, english is required etc

21 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Then put your kids in telugu medium....I don't want to.....I want my kids to live anywhere in the world with no limitations. We all have values. That is why we are saying it is good move so that students can benefit and find better opportunities. 

if GOVT does the changes I have requested for.... Why not...? English anedhi oka external language... 

My kids will learn it along with telugu and based on the circumstances, they chose which way to go to achieve their dreams....

Just because I or my kids need money to survive, I don't force them to learn english, go to foreign country, join a stupid consultancy, get a job, buy a car, house, relax and sit with a bunch of loser desi uncles who did the same........ and curse on others...

4 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Bhai, nuvu cheppina countries (ex - european countries) lo default anni services motham valla language lone nadustayi..but mana country lo ala kadu. if you have to fill a passport application, you have to fill in english only. if you have to fill a bank form, english is required etc

anna..... avi anni manam taluchukunte rendu rojullo maaripothayi....

arey, desam lo 500, 1000 notlu rendu nelallo maarchi paaresam... idhi entha.... picha lite

• 10 months later...
On 1/30/2017 at 11:29 AM, psycopk said:

lol.. nee edupu dengooo..

oka pani cheyi.. mee odini telugu medium lo chadivinchi... ee thread ni LTT cheyi..

nee yavva... trump job istadu annadu ani etteyala telugu medium.. English is global language... koncham vadite elugudi...

Balraj, emi ee telugu bashabhimanamu

Bhayya

meeru rase programming language english... vade internet english.... pampe SMS english ... aakhariki nuvvu type chesina topic english lone rasav

but I still support telugu medium