Tokkalo gola..incase travel ban Muslims meeda kakunda H1 valla meeda petti unte

Spartan

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

There's no country in the world that lets you be yourself, culture wise, and still somewhat succeed. Ofcourse let me add UK, Canada too.

No other country does. They may have legislations to support your right to practise your culture, but you'll never get the kind of freedom you'll get in these three countries.

if you want to experience a new culture, then any country in the world with a stable economy is a decent choice.

More than my love for any other country, I hate this guy and just cannot imagine myself living under this guy. I wish to at least live as far as I can until this guy is done. I have that capability to decide the place unlike most of the people here. The same guys who are supporting now will hate him as soon as he passes that whatever h1 bill people are eagerly waiting for. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

More than my love for any other country, I hate this guy and just cannot imagine myself living under this guy. I wish to at least live as far as I can until this guy is done. I have that capability to decide the place unlike most of the people here. The same guys who are supporting now will hate him as soon as he passes that whatever h1 bill people are eagerly waiting for. 

okay. Its nice to explore opportunities elsewhere. all the best.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

only 109 ni return pampi untaaru emo but 1000s of people are being sent for secondary check in every airport anta min 6 hrs waiting time, ninna evening maa colleague vachaadu india nundi sfo airport muslim vaadu 4 hrs pakkana pettaru, gaddam peddhadhi unna, muslim names unna default ala pakkaki padhandi antunnaru anta all sardar jis ni kuda default ga secondary check..

actual plan is anni countries ki 60 days time ichi passenger full details and bg and all information country mundhey share cheyyali if they dont comply then ban chedham aa countries nundi vachey vallani until their govt complies but veedu avesam ga 7 countries mundhu petteysi verey countries 60 days tharavatha add chedham anukunnadu ippudu modhatikey mosam vacheyla undhi.. modi demonetization laaga worst planning trump kuda..

Ee gola eppudu untadi kondariki.

family to unte inka darunam

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2017 at 8:20 PM, Spartan said:

To shut all these Media houses..

Trump tata ki oka idea..

one fine Sunday morning, oka turkoniki dabbul ichi Church lo tellolani kalcheseyi anali.

those people must be fugitives who are already on Deadth sentenc and have no immediate family to ask abt them.

Police report lo innocent victims ani spread cheste..debbaki muskuntar all holes...

@psycopk  ilanti ideas emaina unte tweet to trumf tata

Erri puu thoughts unnayi ga neeku....@3$%