eka ..130k lite aa ega..

chinnabhai

6 minutes ago, SteelHeart said:

already india lo mana sal 130K ani fix ayyaru,alane continue ite marriage appdu dwry ki baga use avtadi emo ga :D

Eda trunp thaha emi chesina oppose chestunnaru..i dont think ..bill will pass man...

3 hours ago, chinnabhai said:

Eda trunp thaha emi chesina oppose chestunnaru..i dont think ..bill will pass man...

i think bill will pass,,reasons 1. it is made by a democrat, 2. trum wants to save jobs to americans and stop outsourcing, 3. over the 5 years there were thousands of aericans lost their jobs to cheap labor visa engineers (like tcs, infy, tech m, wipro)...overall this bill has strong points to pass congres s

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i think bill will pass,,reasons 1. it is made by a democrat, 2. trum wants to save jobs to americans and stop outsourcing, 3. over the 5 years there were thousands of aericans lost their jobs to cheap labor visa engineers (like tcs, infy, tech m, wipro)...overall this bill has strong points to pass congres s

atleast the bill made by democrats wont pass, I think the one by sessions will pass

10 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

babu CA lo 130k ante aaath care... adhe MI lo 130k ante too much...  cost living matters ikkkada... so overall ga 130k ante andhaaru CA or NY povaaaali iga.. endhukante akkada cost of living ekkuvaa ..so salaries kuda ekkuvaa for 2-3 yrs exp....adhi matter...PERIOD

9 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

atleast the bill made by democrats wont pass, I think the one by sessions will pass

dems never opposed in creating jobs bro,,,,creating jobs in america got votes by both the parties,,,it has nothing to do with either of the party,,if you still remember the debates...they both are good to this,,,my guess is within 3-4 months 130k bill would pass,,just a guess,,lets see....its only gonna get worse 

2 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

babu CA lo 130k ante aaath care... adhe MI lo 130k ante too much...  cost living matters ikkkada... so overall ga 130k ante andhaaru CA or NY povaaaali iga.. endhukante akkada cost of living ekkuvaa ..so salaries kuda ekkuvaa for 2-3 yrs exp....adhi matter...PERIOD

agreed about the locations bro,,,but all their motto is to save jobs...there are many flaws to this,,,but there were strong points for the jobs from both parties,,,