Pacha card koschen

Lord_LLapakDas

1 hour ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

I am changing my status from H1 to H4 visa. Does the GC processing continue (I-140 Validity) or will it no longer exist?

Taathaki teliyakunda choosko. USCIS pasigadithe Suitecase Ready Chesuko..... #~`

13 hours ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

I am changing my status from H1 to H4 visa. Does the GC processing continue (I-140 Validity) or will it no longer exist?

@Lord_LLapakDas

Dude your answer is in your question itself. H1b lo unnappudu nee employer file chesadu coz he feels you are required and cannot find your skills in any local (American). If they revoke your h1b and you no longer on h1b status you cannot carry it forward. Means your perm application is completely terminated as you are the dependent of some other person who has taken an American's job.

Other scenario .... If trump thatha sends all h1bs back you are anyhow gone too 

After COS H1 to H4..Dates current aytheee if your employer still willing to sponsor your GC..Then you can file for GC..Secod case:You can convert to h1 i think if you have job offer..