Why dalits with car and bungalow still ask for reservations ?

SirRavindraJadeja

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

they joined using reservation, where? in a state university? with 45,000 rank? even if its true, its a good thing. That is the purpose of reservations. To make sure that all communities are properly represented in all govt services. Govt. cannot hand out seats only based on merit.

you are just pointing out a few examples. I can also point out plenty of examples of doctors who work in madras medical college, and other hospitals in TN, who come from very poor backgrounds, and were able to do MBBS only because of the reservation system.

Dude if they joined through paid seat and gave way to a poor Dalit, ambedkar dream probably won't remained as dream.

This rich dalit kids get best education but still use reservation for saving some money..how much they can save ?

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Just because your know of a friend's family who hasnt used reservation, can't apply as general assumption criteria..

excatly .

kakruthi lo kamandalams are everywhere even in OC. college lo oka reddy ammayi baga rich lawyer kuthuru but college lo poor person ani scholarship apply chesi 10gesindhi. 

inko candidate almost jamindar batch, farmer ani benefits 10geyadam. sollu kaburlu cheppandi ra ante andharu vastharu. 

Reservations=caste=bunch of votes 

So caste is tied to a reservation 

so its easy for corrupt politicians to appease a caste to gain power.

eitger caste or religion is always used as a tool to hold people together then use them for their benefit.

permabent solution is to get rid of caste not reservations.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

same can apply to the guys who claim that their friend who was rich used reservations.

Dude be careful before assuming ..I genuinely seen this since kid

My tuition teacher was dalit and we all respect him, he fought very hard to get job he dreamt not because of others using his reservation, because he was poor. 

What promise you give to poor dalits that their future reservation will not be taken by rich dalits.

if my facts are assumptions why there are poor dalits even after 70 years of independence despite we had dalit president, and 1/4 of government employees are reservation employees.

fact is their sons ,their grandsons will replace their jobs while poor dalits have to face same old discrimination.

6 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

excatly .

kakruthi lo kamandalams are everywhere even in OC. college lo oka reddy ammayi baga rich lawyer kuthuru but college lo poor person ani scholarship apply chesi 10gesindhi. 

inko candidate almost jamindar batch, farmer ani benefits 10geyadam. sollu kaburlu cheppandi ra ante andharu vastharu. 

There are laws ..if you complain they will be prosecuted.. that comes under section 420.

But rich dalit taking job of poor Dalit is not against any law in penal code.

Go ahead and make use of democracy and complain those OC who used poor students scholarship, i will deffenatly do it ,

8 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Dude if they joined through paid seat and gave way to a poor Dalit, ambedkar dream probably won't remained as dream.

This rich dalit kids get best education but still use reservation for saving some money..how much they can save ?

I can't answer that question, bro. You should ask your friend that.

I can speak for my state, which is the only one I follow. more than 90% of those who use reservation benefits are first generation learners in TamilNadu. So I don't worry about the 10% that took advantage, because any system you would design will probably have worse results.

3 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

There are laws ..if you complain they will be prosecuted.. that comes under section 420.

But rich dalit taking job of poor Dalit is not against any law in penal code.

Go ahead and make use of democracy and complain those OC who used poor students scholarship, i will deffenatly do it ,

india lo law undhi anukovadam oka halucination . continue with your arguments. I am out of here

5 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Dude be careful before assuming ..I genuinely seen this since kid

My tuition teacher was dalit and we all respect him, he fought very hard to get job he dreamt not because of others using his reservation, because he was poor. 

What promise you give to poor dalits that their future reservation will not be taken by rich dalits.

if my facts are assumptions why there are poor dalits even after 70 years of independence despite we had dalit president, and 1/4 of government employees are reservation employees.

fact is their sons ,their grandsons will replace their jobs while poor dalits have to face same old discrimination.

I didn't refer to you at all. I was only making a general statement on how claims can be made on either side.

I think there are 2 different scenarios here... most people who live in Cities See one side only ..they see some Dalits settled well and use reservations and such ...whose % is very minimum but if you see any village you will know what and how many people still suffering...

If you go to any village you will see some thing called " PALLE" where SC/ST people live which is about 1km away from town where all rich people live..

My friend told me an example ..He is a SC guy...

One day one of his friend asked him to come to a temple with him just as company..he went there and was waiting for his friend to come out after darshan..It was so hot that he was thristy and middle aged lady was sitting in the home next to temple..so he asked he for some water ...the 1st question she asked was are you Hindu .. he said no i was christian.. so she went in Got a old glass with some water..he drank and said thank you...

So when he was about to return the glass to the lady... she asked him to keep the glass on the door step...so he left it and just stepped away and looked to see what she is doing ...she got some turmeric water ... did some kind of spray and then took it ....

He was shocked.. and when he told me I was shocked as well... He always comes and stays in my home no issue for me but imagine his feeling on how much discrimination happened in this day and age..this is a small example...

Again I am not here to prolong and fight or say some thing but honestly reservations has to be redesigned in such a way that  it should go to people with less income and also lesser castes..govt should try to balance them

but while govt does that... If Inter-caste marriages can happen and caste system goes away then it could resolve all these issues.

but I highly doubt an upper caste family would want to marry a Dalit girl ......no matter how much progress we make

Just my thoughts..Again sorry If i hurt any ones feelings... or opinions. 

9 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

I think there are 2 different scenarios here... most people who live in Cities See one side only ..they see some Dalits settled well and use reservations and such ...whose % is very minimum but if you see any village you will know what and how many people still suffering...

If you go to any village you will see some thing called " PALLE" where SC/ST people live which is about 1km away from town where all rich people live..

My friend told me an example ..He is a SC guy...

One day one of his friend asked him to come to a temple with him just as company..he went there and was waiting for his friend to come out after darshan..It was so hot that he was thristy and middle aged lady was sitting in the home next to temple..so he asked he for some water ...the 1st question she asked was are you Hindu .. he said no i was christian.. so she went in Got a old glass with some water..he drank and said thank you...

So when he was about to return the glass to the lady... she asked him to keep the glass on the door step...so he left it and just stepped away and looked to see what she is doing ...she got some turmeric water ... did some kind of spray and then took it ....

He was shocked.. and when he told me I was shocked as well... He always comes and stays in my home no issue for me but imagine his feeling on how much discrimination happened in this day and age..this is a small example...

Again I am not here to prolong and fight or say some thing but honestly reservations has to be redesigned in such a way that  it should go to people with less income and also lesser castes..govt should try to balance them

but while govt does that... If Inter-caste marriages can happen and caste system goes away then it could resolve all these issues.

but I highly doubt an upper caste family would want to marry a Dalit girl ......no matter how much progress we make

Just my thoughts..Again sorry If i hurt any ones feelings... or opinions. 

Yes that's a good thought. I agree with you. 

Another regulation should be 

All People working for Govt should have their kids enrolled in GOVT schools only..they cannot be admitted in PVT schools antey..Then GOVT will start brining ENG Med Govt Schools etc and for their kids sake will make GOVT schools the best ...another thought :) 

9 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

Another regulation should be 

All People working for Govt should have their kids enrolled in GOVT schools only..they cannot be admitted in PVT schools antey..Then GOVT will start brining ENG Med Govt Schools etc and for their kids sake will make GOVT schools the best ...another thought :) 

Do you mean they should get some sort of perks if they enroll their kids in gov't schools ? or they will be forced by law joining govt schools ?

clarity pls.

Every 2-3 Dalit aka Indian Christian Family members have Govt Jobs .........

Dual Policy - Dalit Card for Gov-Reservations, & Only Chrismus Celebration with BIG Star on their Houses...