swadesaniki avasaram lekunda velloddu -- daarunamaina anubhavam in return :-(

chedugudu_chidambaram

Raleigh lo pani chese oka friend ki indian valli back visit lo DC Port of entree lo , officer adigadanta " nuvvu chese job ikkada americans chesthunnara ani" , friend "Yes" ani cheppadanta.

anthe H1 cancle chesi deport chesaranta. idi nijamayina experience.. yevarikayina help avuthundi ani post chesthunnaa..

Just now, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

Raleigh lo pani chese oka friend ki indian valli back visit lo DC Port of entree lo , officer adigadanta " nuvvu chese job ikkada americans chesthunnara ani" , friend "Yes" ani cheppadanta.

anthe H1 cancle chesi deport chesaranta. idi nijamayina experience.. yevarikayina help avuthundi ani post chesthunnaa..

come on DB prajalaara. Pake post ani attack start seyyandi bl@st

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

come on DB prajalaara. Pake post ani attack start seyyandi bl@st

Nammithe nammu lekapothe ledu... nenu kuda h1 lone unnanu..mislead cheyyoddu.. idi nijam

2 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

Nammithe nammu lekapothe ledu... nenu kuda h1 lone unnanu..mislead cheyyoddu.. idi nijam

Epudu ayindi ft ayna kuda thokuthunara

1 minute ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

nenu cheppindi vere janaalu ninnu attack sestharu ani. I dont care if it is true or not, Always better to be proactive and informed so that we can be prepared for worst case scenarios than acting like nothing bad is gonna happen and suffering when it actually happens.

Thanks for posting.

I wanted to share my experience and aware you about the current situation. I was traveling from Chennai to USA on Jan 29 2017. My port of entry was Chicago. I was working on a EVC model. I am on OPT Stem which was activated in June 2016. CBP officer took me to a room and asked for my current status then I said F1 OPT then he asked for EAD card and asked for Offer letter and client letter. He also took my mobile phone and asked me to log in to my personal laptop. He took those and went to his cabin.

I was very tensed and finally after 3 hours a CBP office came back. He checked all my social media posts and my personal images. And finally he said that he wanted me to withdraw my EAD application. he mentioned the reason that during my STEM application the SEVIS is updated with some other role which is different from role that is mentioned in offer letter. I even requested to defer my entry so that I can get those document back. But they denied my request and forced me to return back and banned me for next 5 years to enter into USA.
I think these might be other reasons, my client dint provide me with client letter as it a one of top 10 in forbes list. Also as mentioned role in STEM SEVIS not similar to role in Offer letter is also one of a reasons.I think the current situation is very bad at POE. Even with all proper documentation I was rejected at port of entry. Kindly carry all documentation required during your travel in the situation if anybody are traveling. I don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated how to proceed and whom to contact to work on this is appreciated.

19 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

Fake news