Top Posters In This Topic

• Bullimasteru

• afmod1

• princeofheaven

• mettastar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ChuskundamRa said:

corner lo black top akka evvaru chalaa avesam ga matladutundi..

yess same question nadhi kuda .. baga peru annavundi vundali ledha yegalu oolutu vundali 

3 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

yess same question nadhi kuda .. baga peru annavundi vundali ledha yegalu oolutu vundali 

Kavitha anta google seesi..vishyam ento telchamani DB peddalani korukuntunam..

uma mantravadi ratings: 

She is very bad at her job. Never hire her. She is always on AM-1480 like she is very professional but she is trying to boom her business with fake publicity. She always call you be very nice in the beginning but you will never see her afterward. Her secretery natasha always say she is out of office
Never hire her she is a waste of time and money

Mahira Temuri
a year ago
She always make her customer at the beginning and she never deal nicely later on. she is not good with muslims peoples. She was dealing my case for my husband but now since im doing every thing on my own so she is not giving me appointment and also not giving me my money back. its been 2years and i am still dealing with her. her assistant natasha she always lie that she is out of office in meeting and you will never find her after you pay. please read this before you hire and invest on her

Reluctant Immigrant
2 years ago-
At first She was great, discussed my case in details and provided expert review. However, after payment, it was like totally different attorney. Let me list down some points for those who are considering hiring her for their visa:

1. She never met me after the contract, all correspondence was done through her secretary! i hired her, not her secretary!

2. She deviated from the signed contract, she knew i am desperate and she exploited it!

3. There are HIDDEN charges which she will mention later stage of process when you are badly stuck. At the last minute of your submission, she will reveal some new charges and you will be left with no other choice but to pay her.

4. Very lazy (In fact clever trick). I submitted her my docs for submission, there was 1 month remaining in govt submission. She didn't do do anything till last week!! In that time she told me some hidden charges, and i was stuck because there wasn't enough time to go to other attorney.

5. Even her staff cannot tolerate her. No one stays with her more than 2-3 months.

I normally never write reviews but this bad experience compelled me to write something to warn others.

3 months ago
I'm from Nepal. I got my tps processing through her but recently I called her office for three times to get copy of my documents!! I remember how they use to call me when I had to give them the fees and there was a good hospitality also. And it's nothing the same anymore!! Hope you guys try to make long lasting clients than onetime clients!! May you understand everybody's problem!! Thank you!!
Helpful?

Arvinder Singh
a month ago
Her office is located in the southwest side of Houston off 59. She has a radio talk show where she offers professional legal advice to the south Asian community. She is a fantastic lawyer.

Najeeb Hayat
4 months ago
She is one the worst lawyer. I want everyone to raise their voice. Please someone take legal action against her so law maker could cancel her degree of law. She is only stealing money from people. I earned money so hard and she destroy my case of immigration and also took money from me. When I call her to explain me. She said don't call me. Do whatever you want to do against me. I felt so bad. So please guys spread her bad reputation in your community so safe people to get victim of this ugly witch. I believe she earned fake degree. She is having non serious attitude and zero communication skills. I doubt she even went to school.

Ronak Goswami
7 months ago
Absolutely HORRIBLE service. She does not respond in time. She missed the deadline and on top of it she will charge you ridiculous amount of money even though she hasn’t delivered her work properly. I would never go to her even if she offers her services for free.

rashid hussain
9 months ago
I have dealt with Uma Ji for many years including my family and other friends. Our case was very very difficult and we had spent thousands of dollars with other attorney's. Once she took the case, she explained everything which other lawyers did not have the knowledge or experience. I am a Muslim and I have never been treated any differently... She is an honest, experienced and extremely experienced ....if someone did not want to pay her fees and write wrong things, that is bad.. no one work free in America

Ann k
10 months ago
Hi Miss uma my husband has been trying to reach you and for 2 weeks now, every time we call and we are told that Miss uma will call back, are you really that busy that you never call back, seriously? My 2 other family friend whom we referred you, have already changed the lawyer, all i want is my case file, you can let us know if there is any charges for it... Hope full you get time to response us,

I haired her in 2013 and its 2016 now
Let me tell you she never wants to meet or response her client once payment is received, dont wast your time and money

celina thomas
5 months ago
This attorney is one of the worst one on this Planet.Her only motto is steal money from people and she is in a profession where she uses her advocacy to do fraud and get away by stealing peoples money and get away by it and also she uses Blackmail tactics and threats when the clients ask for refund and mess up their case deliberately.Every one should come forward and file a complaint with Ethics Committee and put a joint complain and revoke her License.People be careful about her and her MO OF CHEATING PEOPLE WITH DESTROYING THEIR CASE AND THEN TAKING MONEY AND BLACKMAILING.

Zohaib Temuri
a year ago
She is very bad at her job. Never hire her. She is always on AM-1480 like she is very professional but she is trying to boom her business with fake publicity. She always call you be very nice in the beginning but you will never see her afterward. Her secretery natasha always say she is out of office
Never hire her she is a waste of time and money

Mahira Temuri
a year ago
She always make her customer at the beginning and she never deal nicely later on. she is not good with muslims peoples. She was dealing my case for my husband but now since im doing every thing on my own so she is not giving me appointment and also not giving me my money back. its been 2years and i am still dealing with her. her assistant natasha she always lie that she is out of office in meeting and you will never find her after you pay. please read this before you hire and invest on her