My friend New to USA ... How to state id and open bank account

SillyFellow

Just now, SillyFellow said:

I have friend in india who came to usa recently with h1b ... how to get state id for him and how to open bank account for him ... 

passport copy, ssn and aaper letter is enough for bank account 

5 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

passport copy, ssn and aaper letter is enough for bank account 

for account passport is enuf, for the DL the top ones plus employer letter is needed..

1 hour ago, SillyFellow said:

I have friend in india who came to usa recently with h1b ... how to get state id for him and how to open bank account for him ... 

Go to DMV for State ID, Go to Bank for account....

After getting both go to Str!p C|ub ....@3$%

Bank account ki - Passport  and proof of residence is good enough. Proof of residence leka pote you can add India address and have any US address as comunication address. Once you get statements you can update the main address as well.

DL or ID ki every state have different acceptance criteria. Check your DMV site for rules. In general:

PP

Employer Letter

SSN 

I94
Bank statement/utilitybill/etc 

Those are the minimum he/she will need.

12 hours ago, SillyFellow said:

Btw where do you live ??

13 hours ago, SillyFellow said:

better to ask baswapuram aswin kumar he will take care of your friend bank account

13 hours ago, SillyFellow said:

mee friend ki telidu ante meaning undhi.. inni rojulu america lo undi neeku telidu ante yela kanipisthunnam man