Tableau practise

vendetta

45 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly, POwerBi is going to kill all the existing data viz tools and its a free toll and gets in sync with many BI tools in the market.

Tableau is just for the moment..but PowerBI is the future of data visualisations.

I have seen many small and medium business startted using powerBI..

PowerBI manam vadukotaniki thapa enduku use undadhu...PowerBI Pro is what orgs use and it aint free man 

15 hours ago, timmy said:

Step 1 : Look Happy with Big smile on your face

Step 2 : Look diagonally (aimoolaga) for a kakurthi edhava who is trying to make eye contact with you

Step 3: Start a friendly chat and start twirling you hair with index while talking to him so he may think you are interested in his conversation

(P.S twirling your hair is important)

Step 4 : Now slowly move the discussion towards the Tableau practise and tell him you are desperate for help, make him feel you will lose everything if he doesnt help.

Yaay !!!  success your problem will be solved aa kakkurthi gaadu neeku help cheyyaka pothe adugu

ani @k2s thaatha cheppaduqHe3mS4.gif

Experience ah baa

17 hours ago, ColinKaepernick said:

I guess Tableau website nuncio tithe 14 days trail anukunta(previously one year vachadu).But try to enroll in below course you will get 6months for Free(I did One year back not sure now)

https://www.coursera.org/learn/analytics-tableau

And also udemy lo 10$ courses chala vunnayi.And it is very good for practice

But one thing i will tell you,Because of Cloud Boom Organizations are looking for cheaper options like Microsoft PowerBI,Amazon Quick Sight,Elastic Search etc.

So Tableau/Qlikview  are gonna Vanish within the coming years or it's gonna be very less usage in Enterprises

if u believe it not or not visualization anedhi organizations lo adhi mandatory skill for Datascientist/Data Engineer.

I am not discouraging you,But it is a fact and if u want to make this Tableau as career now,don't do it.

Try to add some ETL Skills like Talend,Informatica,Pentaho in On-Prem(These tools are highly integrated with Bigdata).If u consider for Cloud Go for Redshift,Google Bigquery,Azure Datawarehouse.

So what i am trying to say finally is with single skill it's very very tough to get the job.Even u get the job it will be like 3-6months contract,not more than that.

Bore kottinchi vunte sorry

All the Best

Good one..we need members like this.

23 hours ago, vendetta said:

Tableau practise ela cheyali simple steps chepandi

e Mac lo

asalu open katledu _%~

Mundu practise spelling practice cheyyi tarvatha tableau chedduvu kani.. Malli nilanti vallu vachi education pina statistics veyyadam. Shame on you...yourock

1 minute ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Mundu practise spelling practice cheyyi tarvatha tableau chedduvu kani.. Malli nilanti vallu vachi education pina statistics veyyadam. Shame on you...yourock

15mibs6.gif

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2017 at 9:11 PM, ColinKaepernick said:

I guess Tableau website nuncio tithe 14 days trail anukunta(previously one year vachadu).But try to enroll in below course you will get 6months for Free(I did One year back not sure now)

https://www.coursera.org/learn/analytics-tableau

And also udemy lo 10$ courses chala vunnayi.And it is very good for practice

But one thing i will tell you,Because of Cloud Boom Organizations are looking for cheaper options like Microsoft PowerBI,Amazon Quick Sight,Elastic Search etc.

So Tableau/Qlikview  are gonna Vanish within the coming years or it's gonna be very less usage in Enterprises

if u believe it not or not visualization anedhi organizations lo adhi mandatory skill for Datascientist/Data Engineer.

I am not discouraging you,But it is a fact and if u want to make this Tableau as career now,don't do it.

Try to add some ETL Skills like Talend,Informatica,Pentaho in On-Prem(These tools are highly integrated with Bigdata).If u consider for Cloud Go for Redshift,Google Bigquery,Azure Datawarehouse.

So what i am trying to say finally is with single skill it's very very tough to get the job.Even u get the job it will be like 3-6months contract,not more than that.

Bore kottinchi vunte sorry

All the Best

Currently sql developer suggest some tech to survival in future