I'm an IITian (99.9 percentile <500 AIR)

VizagRocks

Assuming that this fcuker is actually from IIT, its nice to see how fcuked up it has become.

Time to remove reservations, and defund that idiotic institute. Money better spent elsewhere.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Assuming that this fcuker is actually from IIT, its nice to see how fcuked up it has become.

Time to remove reservations, and defund that idiotic institute. Money better spent elsewhere.

bl@st

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

defund that institute too. And watch how these 'meritorious' fcuks run from IIT.

you must be the proudest stupid guy in this entire db.

no1 gives a if you defund those institutes. all banks are ready to give an unsecured loan for whole IIM/ISB fees if you secure an admission.

there are plenty of industry led projects set up inside those campuses which are adding a considerable revenues.

for a while they will stumble , but they are the smartest bunch of the country and they will survive.

10 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

no1 gives a if you defund those institutes. all banks are ready to give an unsecured loan for whole IIM/ISB fees if you secure an admission.

there are plenty of industry led projects set up inside those campuses which are adding a considerable revenues.

for a while they will stumble , but they are the smartest bunch of the country and they will survive.

I ran 'industrial projects'  in both IITB, and IITM. Both are underwhelming in terms of developing any useful technology.

defund IIT means, fund something else.

A lot of these smart folks will run to that institute, and so will the batch that cries about 'merit', and so will the reservation batch (because they deserve rights on whatever the govt is funding).

14 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

If I'm not clear. These smart people don't cry on reservations. Very very rarely do I find smart guy who even thinks about reservation, let alone bring it into a conversation.

I don't consider IIM/ISB as smart people. They are just MBA fcuks. Sure, they will think and talk about reservation, because they have nothing better to do.